1030 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I prefer the AA dress.  

Post # 4
    631 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

One is beautiful on you. I love the crisscross shirting. It really flatters your figure. Tears I think are a good thing!!!!!!!

Post # 5
    1719 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

I love dress no# 1.  The ruching/pleats make you look curvy; and, it’s very flattering!

Post # 6
    2786 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I like the first one…the seond one is nice, but I feel like I’ve seen a million dresses just like it. I think the ruching on the first one is more flattering on your figure, and it’s something a little different.

Post # 7
    523 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I prefer the first one it looks great on you

Post # 8
    2781 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Both look really nice on you, but dress 1 makes you look more delicate then the other dress.

Post # 11
    3772 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I love everything about the first dress… from the way it is cut and sits on you, to the sleeves, to the intricate beading on top to the rouching! I actually wish I had found something like that for me when dress shopping!!!!!

Post # 12
    3241 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

I love the AA dress and totally wish it was an option when I was shopping for a wedding dress! 🙂

Post # 13
    352 posts
    Helper bee

Of both dresses I think #1 looks more flattering and romantic.  Lace is bridal but unless it has an overwhelming wow factor gets over done.  I know tears are normally a sign its “the dress” and it was not the best size but “smiles ear to ear” is happy and every bride wants to be happy that day .  Its a hard decision and can’t wait to know which you pick but my vote again was DEFINITELY #1

Post # 15
    4439 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall

I like the first one but I don’t like the lacy straps on it…

The topic ‘Which dress??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors