(Closed) Which Dress

posted 6 years ago in Recaps
  • poll: Which Dress?
    Go with the Maggie (#1) as is...with the corset, and not adding any extra beading : (12 votes)
    36 %
    Go with the Maggie and change the back to a coverbutton zip up instead of the corset, and no beading : (12 votes)
    36 %
    Go with the bargain deal dress and get the belt : (9 votes)
    27 %
  • Post # 3
    Hostess
    7561 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: January 2013

I can’t see any pictures 🙁

Post # 7
    Hostess
    7561 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: January 2013

They’re very similar and both totally gorgeous! But $450 for a belt?! That’s crazy. I’m sure you can find something similar on Etsy for around $100. Some vendors can even look at a picture and replicate what you want. 

Post # 8
    1282 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

I really love the first dress on you. But if it’s the price of the sash that’s holding you back, I’m sure you could find similar looking sashes for much less than $450!

For example, David’s Bridal has this one for $59

Post # 9
    4150 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I prefer the first one.  The top of the second one is beautiful but I really don’t like the way the bottom lays.  To me, it looks like the left side is caught up on something.

Post # 10
    4150 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

Also, I don’t think you need a sash on dress #1.  Isn’t there an embellishment on the side?

Post # 11
    11355 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

I think you look gorgeous in both dresses. However, I do not like what appears to be an odd-placed pick-up on the left side (our right as we view it) of the less-expensive dress. 

Post # 12
    332 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

Since you don’t plan on wearing a necklace you could get beading added along the top of the neckline – like the Gwyneth dress. If you like the fabric of the Kendra, and you already own it, then I would stick with it.

Post # 15
    136 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I love the Maggie.  It is beautiful on you.  I love the fabric and it photographs well.

Post # 16
    5405 posts
    Bee Keeper

I like the second one much better. I don’t care for the fabric of the first one. 

The topic ‘Which Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors