(Closed) Which dress??? UPDATED with more photos

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress?

A - Maggie Sottero Miri

B - Maggie Sottero Lorie

Neither, keep looking

Neither, I have a better suggestion!

I don't have an opinion but I do enjoy voting in polls.

• Post # 17
    612 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I love Lorie on you but if you like that style you might like my dress as well. Its casablanca 2072

Sorry theyre so big.. not sure how to resize ..

Oh and forgive me for not editing out my sister and her reflection in the first pic.. Im lazy and doing this quick at work…

Post # 19
    11267 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2012

i love the neckline of the first one.

Post # 20
    748 posts
    Busy bee

The second gives your body a much better shape, the miri…not so much 🙂

Post # 21
    259 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Miri 🙂

Post # 22
    67 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I vote for the second dress! (lorie)

Post # 23
    32 posts
    Newbee

love the first one.

Post # 27
    23589 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

OKAY I know i’m no help but now that i’ve seen you in Miri, I LOVE that one!  More than the lace, but that’s my own personal preference. You should do a poll with all 3 dresses! 😛

Post # 28
    3080 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

I like the Lori because I am partial to lace dresses, but the Allurr 8917 might look really good on your body too. It had a modified sweetheart neckline and is so pretty on. 

Post # 29
    101 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @ConfusedBride2B:  I had the same dilema as you.  I liked the Karena Royale but gravitated towards the Miri. In the end I wanted a fun dress that I wouldn’t be able to wear again. I figured I could wear a classic flowing dress any other time but a fun dress now.

I loved Miri but in the end it just didn’t do anything for me so I found San Patrick Capricho and Sotter and Midlgey Elaine and loved them both.  Check them out

Sottero and Midgley Elaine

San Ptrick Capricho

Post # 30
    5072 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @whitewater8:  my Lord!  That San Patrick is stunning!!

Post # 31
    101 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @GroovyHippieChick:  Thanks lady!

I went with the Elaine. This was just at my first inspection so the hips don’t fit properly right now.

The San Patrick is similar to Miri but the droped waist and asymitrical lines aren’t as aggressive as the Miri.

Post # 32
    572 posts
    Busy bee

I love this thread, probably because I was between the same two dresses! I went with Lorie without sleeves! Good luck, both look great on you!

Post # 33
    589 posts
    Busy bee

I was obsessed with the Miri for the longest time but when I tried it on I thought that the it was a little too slanty (is that a word? I guess very asymetrical is more like it).  Just my opinion.  Did not think that it did much for one’s figure.  Have you consider the Allure 8921? Still has the sweetheart neckline, A-line skirt, and fun ruffles.  I love this dress a lot more than I did the Miri.

The topic ‘Which dress??? UPDATED with more photos’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors