(Closed) Which dress??? UPDATED with more photos

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress?

A - Maggie Sottero Miri

B - Maggie Sottero Lorie

Neither, keep looking

Neither, I have a better suggestion!

I don't have an opinion but I do enjoy voting in polls.

• Post # 34
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Both look great! But I lean more towards the Lorie! (Which is my dress =) ) It definitely is sparkly and I like that you have the option to take the cap sleeves off. It looks very nice on you! Good luck with the decision making! I tried on many dresses and actually thought the Maggie Sottero Tabitha was THE dress because I wanted a fitted/mermaid style. But when I tried on the Lorie I FELT amazing and that is what I went by when choosing my dress, by what made me feel good.  Its still fitted and I’m having it altered to be tighter around the thighs for a more fit and flare look.  Good luck! Don’t panic over this decision you’ll find the right one!

Post # 35
    50 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @angelicd77:  I also tried on the Lorie and I liked it, especially the lace and the sparkle, but for some reason I just wasn’t crazy about it.  Then I tried on the Casablanca 2072 and fell in love with it! 

Post # 36
    4953 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2018

View original reply
    @angelicd77:  Dress twins! It’s absolutely stunning.

OP, I second (or third?) the suggestion to try it (the Casablanca 2072) on! Or any Casablanca. All of their gowns are totally gorgeous.

Post # 37
    32 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Lori is sooo stunning on u!

Post # 38
    612 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
    @lucy33:  Yayy!! I love when my suggestions lead people to their dream dress! I feel like our Casablanca has so many elements that work for so many people and the cut of it is so flattering for everyone!

The topic ‘Which dress??? UPDATED with more photos’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors