(Closed) Which dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2577 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I like dress #2, but that is because I am a little offbeat. If you are traditional, I would go #1.

Post # 4
1925 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

You can’t go wrong either way–you look great in both.  I LOVE the second one on you!

Post # 5
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

#2 is my favorite and looks fantastic on you! It’s so different. However they both look great. Which one makes you feel better?

Post # 6
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Personally, I like dress one.

Post # 7
235 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

to me no comparison. the second dress looks like those things back in the day that old people would put over toilet paper to hide it.

the 1st dress is gorgeous!

Post # 8
523 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I love the first gown it is beautiful

Post # 9
11356 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

I certainly can see why you’re struggling with this decision, because they’re both beautiful dresses but in different ways.  The second one is so creative and fun, but the first one is much more traditional and elegant.

Although I think you could select either one, unless you just absolutely LOVE the second one, I would recommend that you opt for the more traditional choice of Dress 1.  However, if, deep down, you think you may end up regretting NOT choosing the second dress, then I think you should go for it! (I know, that’s not all that helpful, is it?!)

Post # 10
677 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

The first dress is definitely more timeless and elegant, the second one is fun but I think it will date itself quickly.

Post # 11
1769 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Both are SO pretty, but I give #1 the slight edge. Do you know who the designer is?

Post # 12
2869 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I reallly don’t like the detailing on the skirt of the second one, sorry.  It’s all I could look at in the pic; I didn’t notice you at all, whereas the first one just makes you look so beautiful!

Post # 13
3360 posts
Sugar bee

Voting #1.. both are very pretty, but the second one is just not my personnal style:P 

Post # 14
8487 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Dress 1, no question. The second one reminds me of a blanket or something, sorry!

Post # 15
9648 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2019

dress 1 by far 🙂 the a-line is so flattering on you!

Post # 16
Hostess
7561 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

Dress one is my dress! Of course I love it, but the second one is fun, too.

The topic ‘Which dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors