Mori Lee 1862 : (40 votes)
    58 %
    Allure 2455 : (29 votes)
    42 %
  • Post # 3
    2295 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

First off, they are so close, whichever you choose you can’t go wrong. I like the Mori Lee because I found that that sort of triangular shape was flattering on a neckline, vs a more narrow slit on the Allure.

But seriously – very close. Both look great.

Post # 4
    2295 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I just saw that the Mori Lee is strapless with the lace top added on. Do you like that? Did it feel secure and like one dress instead of a dress with a top added?

Post # 5
    4712 posts
    Honey bee

I love that Mori Lee!

Post # 6
    3969 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

Is there a big price difference? The Mori Lee CAN be strapless, that’s a big differnence. I LOVE the mori lee in generala, it’s on my “to try on” list !

Post # 7
    235 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

i like the morilee cos u can take the cap sleeves off and just have it strapless. love this dress!!

Post # 9
    1271 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

they’re both very pretty, but i actually dislike that the mori lee can be strapless…it makes the lace part look added on and “extra” (because it is), which kind of makes it taste like chicken to me.  it just looks like a strapless dress with a bolero to me, and overall i prefer the “oneness” of the allure (if that makes sense), so i voted for allure.  YMMV.  🙂

Post # 10
    111 posts
    Blushing bee

Which colour flatters you more, white or ivory?

Post # 11
    479 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I am a fan of the 1st dress.

Post # 13
    166 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I think I voted for the wrong one.  I love everything about the Allure but especially the back; so pretty but both are very pretty.  

Post # 14
    11278 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

I love that Mori Lee! The lines are just so beautiful! I think the dress stunning, and the flexibility to add or remove the sleeves is a wonderful bonus!

Post # 15
    979 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I like the back of the Allure much better!

Post # 16
    779 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2014 - Catal Restaurant

The mori lee gown makes more of a statement.  Do you have a photo of yourself in either dress we can see?

The topic ‘Which Dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors