• poll: which dress (update) pics
    enzoani blue : (93 votes)
    48 %
    maggie sottero : (101 votes)
    52 %
  • Post # 3
    1428 posts
    Bumble bee

They are both beautiful on you, but there’s just something about the second one, the lace at the top of the bodice is just unique and you have the perfect body for it, and the lace all the way up the dress I think is just gorgeous.

Post # 4
    1473 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

The second one by far! You look so beautiful!

Post # 5
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I love the second one! The first one makes your hips seem wider than they really are, the second one really shows off your curves in a good way!

Post # 6
    1691 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

You can get them to take off the lace on the neckline! The second one I think is more flattering somehow, though you look great in both for sure.

Post # 7
    1002 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Definitely love the second one more, but both are fabulous!

Post # 8
    547 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Definitely the second one! It’s so flattering on you – it really compliments your shape beautifully!

Post # 9
    56 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

defo the maggie! i love the cut on you!

Post # 10
    Hostess
    7561 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: January 2013

I love the second one! You look gorgeous in both though.

Post # 11
    979 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I like the top the second better, but I don’t think the first shows too much cleavage.  Since dress #2 is cheaper, can you spend a little extra on alterations?  Changing to a button/zipper back is probably pretty easy, as we’ll as trimming the extra lace around the top.

Post # 12
    157 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I love the second one on you. It really defines your waist a lot more than the first one…and its cheaper! yay!

Post # 13
    8424 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

Ok first off they both look  stunning on you so I can see why you are having a tough time! I really don’t think you can go wrong with either. However, I’m the minority I guess bc I think the first one is just amazing on you!! I think it defines your waist a bit more. I think bc the way the slight diagional lines are on the bodice just flows nicer to me!! 

Post # 14
    1021 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I love the second one on you, but I agree with you on the corset. That was a dealbreaker for me when I was trying on dresses. If you can change it to button up for a reasonable cost, I’d go for the second.

Post # 15
    130 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I love this first one and like the second. Both are very flattering but something about the second one and I think it’s the skirt and the rushing on the top bodice.

Post # 16
    Hostess
    23602 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Gosh, they are both stunning! If I had to choose, I think I’m slightly leaning towards #2 – I love the lace pattern on it!

The topic ‘which dress (update) pics’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors