Which dress??

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
  • poll: Which dress is more flattering?
    Dress with cap sleeves and ruching : (74 votes)
    84 %
    Strapless dress : (14 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 32
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

When you look at yourself in the mirror, which dress do you think you just can’t do without?  

Personally, I think the first dress is VERY flattering on you.  The second dress….meh.  Not crazy about the way it sits at your waist.

Which dress can you sit best in?  Which dress will allow you to dance freely?

Trust your instincts.

By the way, I completely understand your dilemma.  I’m torn between two dresses myself!

Post # 33
    678 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

Love the first dress! The way it sweeps across and gathers at your waist is gorgeous.

Post # 34
    19 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: February 2013

first one

Post # 35
    287 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

1st one definitely shows off your curves more!

Post # 36
    106 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I like the one wihout the straps, because the cut of the dress emphasizes your waitsline and looks really pretty on you.  The cut is so flattering at the waitsline.  It’s actually the same cut I have on my dress. If you like the sleeves, you can always have them put some type of sleeve on the second dress (if that is the one you end up choosing).

Post # 37
    106 posts
    Blushing bee

Opps – I was confused about which one has sleeves.  To clairify, I like the one WITH THE SLEEVES, because the cut at the waist is so flattering to you.

Post # 38
    115 posts
    Blushing bee

I like dress #1

Post # 39
    412 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

the first one is very flattering and i think the second give you much less shape!

Post # 40
    407 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014 - Morton Arboretum

I like the first one out of the two.  It gives you a great shape and you look more confortable in it which is always important.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors