posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress looks best?
    Dress 1 : (36 votes)
    24 %
    Dress 2 : (70 votes)
    48 %
    Dress 3 : (26 votes)
    18 %
    You could do better (comment) : (15 votes)
    10 %
  • Post # 3
    2616 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

not sure if the mermaid is cutting you in a good spot… did you try on other dresses?

Post # 4
    1074 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I like the first dress the best, but something seems off with how it fits you. The flare seems really low. I can be wrong, but if that gets taken care of, I like the first dress.

Post # 5
    7902 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

I don’t like the way the transition at the point of the flare looks on you. I don’t know if its these dresses and the seitches in fabric and/or seams going horizontal at that point or if this silhouette is just too extreme for you in my opinion. If I had to choose, I would not choose 3… but I don’t really have much of a preference between 1 and 2. I think you can find something better.

Post # 7
    7902 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

@Mint2Bee:  I’d try something still fitted, but that doesn’t flare so dramatically… try trumpets and fit-and-flares.

Post # 9
    827 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I do not like the cut off at the bottom of dress #1 at all. Dress #3 is just not my personal taste. So, that leaves dress #2 as my favorite of the three. You have a great figure and would look great in most dresses- I think you should try some more!

Post # 11
    7902 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

@Mint2Bee:  You just flag any of the posts in the thread asking that it be moved. I did it for you already.

Post # 13
    120 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I actually like dress 3! very unique and trendy

Post # 15
    202 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I like dress number three as well, does it actually flair out like a normal mermaid?  In the first picture it seems like its not laid out completely…

Post # 16
    1417 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2008 - Toronto, ON

I do not like the third dress at all! I think the sweetheart neckline is more flattering than the first dress but I like the belt on the first dress better than the second dress’s belt!

The topic ‘Which dress?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors