Dress 1 : (7 votes)
    12 %
    Dress 2 : (52 votes)
    88 %
  • Post # 3
    6741 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2014

I think dress 2 is both prettier and more flattering.  I don’t like dress 1 on you, sorry!

Post # 4
    4429 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

@SoontobeMrsKB:  i think you can do better these dresses are meh im not caring for them but you have a great shape i think you could find so much better sorry!

Post # 5
    496 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Definitely dress 2 – so much more flattering!

Post # 6
    882 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Dress 2. Very flattering on you!

Post # 7
    2055 posts
    Buzzing bee

@futuremrsk18:  +1

1. beautiful dress but the shape is not flattering on your figure and it’s somehow making you look too hippy/bottom-heavy and giving you a square-shaped figure at the same time
    2. gorgeous gown (adore the illusion neckline) and it’s doing all the right things for you; it’s accentuating your tiny waist; and this dropped waist silhouette is subtle enough that it doesn’t detract from your lovely curves; although you might benefit from having the gown’s bustline lowered a bit

Post # 8
    3371 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

Definitely dress #2. It is both more flattering and a prettier dress, IMO. I agree with the PP that the bustline should be a little lower, the proportions look a little bit off right now.

Post # 9
    1686 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

@HisNightOwl2014:  I agree, I thnk you can do better, your shape could look so much better in someting different.  Sorry if that doesn’t help!

I just think something like dress #1 would be great in a different dress, #2 makes you look boxy to me, though seeing you in #1 makes it clear that you are not. Hope you were looking for honesty!

Post # 10
    8695 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

I also think you can do better. However, there are only 2 poll choices so I chose dress 2. The silhouette of dress 1 is not flattering.

Post # 11
    338 posts
    Helper bee

I really like the shape of #2 on you, but I think I’d like it more without the illusion neckline. And I agree with a PP who said moving the bustline lower would be more flattering – in particular I think a sweetheart would look great.

Post # 12
    1075 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

#2 is beautiful on you!

Post # 13
    2858 posts
    Sugar bee

Dress #2 is almost there, but needs a few changes. I think the neckline is too high and too straight to show off your boobs to their best extent – I’d prefer a v-neck or sweethaart on you, and lower than the one you’ve got now. The drop waist and full skirt works for you by emphasising your small waist, but I think you could go with an even fuller skirt to maximise that effect. And perhaps a natural waist dress would be worth a go as well.

I think the first dress would be better on someone with a more obvious hourglass figure and a more defined waist than what you have. If you really want a fitted dress, I think a fit and flare/drop waist a-line that flares out from the high hip would be a better option.

Post # 14
    2084 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

Both looks good but dress #2 looks best, hope the helps!!!

The topic ‘Which Dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors