Smooth pattern dress : (9 votes)
    8 %
    Lace dress : (108 votes)
    92 %
  • Post # 3
    155 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I vote the lace by a long shot. While the other dress is pretty, it kind of bulges out weird in the pelvis area which gives you an odd looking profile.

Post # 4
    1326 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

@pokey730:  Agreed. The first one is not good.

Post # 5
    714 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I like the plain one beter because it fits you. But I think the lace one is more bridal. I think if you took the lace one to a tailor and made it fit just as well as the plain one I’d like it better.

Post # 7
    311 posts
    Helper bee

The first one bulges weird at your hips like a really odd bubble. If you could find a way to flatten that out some I’d go with that one. I voted for the lace one because it’s a little nicer to your small figure.

Post # 8
    3371 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

I think the lace is super pretty and much more bridal. It has this really cute 60s vibe about it. The first dress sticks out awkwardly from the waist, I always find those kinds of tulip skirt silhouettes are not very flattering in profile.

Post # 10
    8390 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2012

The first dress isn’t doing anything for you IMO. The second one is more soft and romantic, more bridal looking to me.

Post # 11
    738 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Lace, hands down. The other one is just way unflattering. I feel like it’s really ‘schoolgirl’ looking too.

Post # 12
    219 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

Lace!  I don’t like how the first one bulges out at the bottom- it gives you volume where you clearly don’t have it.  Also, the lace is just beautiful in my opinion, especially if you use a sash to cinch it in.  Good luck deciding!

Post # 13
    513 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

I vote the lace! I love lace. 🙂 While I love simple dresses too, I don’t like how this one bulges – it looks awkward.

Post # 16
    8695 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I dont like the fit of the first one at all. I love the lace one! 

The topic ‘Which dress???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors