Dress 1 - Sottero Vienna : (27 votes)
    57 %
    Dress 2 - Sottero Doreen : (20 votes)
    43 %
  • Post # 3
    1841 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I don’t know which one it is (it’s afternoon, and I need a coffee) but I like this one:

Post # 4
    3241 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

I tried the Vienna on when I was looking for a dress. I loved the lace and the sparkle! (but my body is not made for a fit-n-flare dress). You look amazing though!  I voted for the Vienna because I’ve seen it in person, but I really don’t think you will go wrong with either one!

Post # 5
    2055 posts
    Buzzing bee

@Misstiptoes:  The Vienna looks killer on you (look at that waist!). I see why your mum and sis like this one. BUT I also understand your hesitation, as I also thought, “it looks amazing but where’s the rest of the dress? It’s a bit simple.”

While the Doreen is grander, the fit is not as amazing on your lovely figure. So, I’m not as inclined to vote for it. BUT I think it might have to do with that awful photo angle (and the Vienna was shot from a much more flattering vantage point). I think the fit problems (esp. the bust) can be fixed with alterations and some fabulous shapewear.

To make your mum and sis happy, you cn have your seamstress take the hips in a bit to make it more of a fit-and-flare, like the Vienna. Besides, once it’s fitted, it looks pretty phenomenal (found image on Google):

So…I say Doreen! 😀

Post # 6
    9198 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

Oops, I think I voted wrong. I LOVE the top one!  I voted for the Sottero and I think that’s the other one?  Really hard to tell.  Anyway, I think it’s gorgeous and classic and the ruching makes your waist look so slim.

Post # 9
    212 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@Misstiptoes:  yay! your figure looks amazing in the Vienna and it’s a lovely dress. Congrats 

The topic ‘Which dress??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors