(Closed) Which dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress, Allure (left) or Tara Keely (right)? Both will be the same ivory color.

Allure (left)

Tara Keely (right)

• Post # 2
    1288 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
    Beachbride711:  Awh, they’re both great! The Allure is the same dress my Future Sister-In-Law originally had before she found out she was pregnant, so I’m biased towards that one because I think its beautiful. BUT I’m also biased towards the TK because my dress is TK and is VERY similar to the one you have.

Is either one more comfortable or lightweight? Those could be determining factors because they both look awesome on you. Although the TK with the tiers could look really good on the beach, and I feel the allure may be more “vintage” than “beachy”

Post # 3
    1154 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
    Beachbride711:  I love them both but I voted for the Tara Keely as it seems more beachy and not quite as heavy as the Allure. That being said, they both look great on you!

Post # 4
    2807 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

I LOVE that Allure dress on you! I love how soft and feminine it looks with the beading and lace. Also, I’m not a fan of the layers in the skirt on the Tara Keely. 

Post # 5
    157 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2016

Allure!

Post # 6
    1992 posts
    Buzzing bee

I think the Tara Keely is perfect for a beach wedding. Mermaids are kind of uncomfortable and obviously not very flowy!

Post # 8
    1932 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

The one on the right is more suited to a beach wedding, although they both look fantastic on you!

Post # 9
    438 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I love the Tara Keely!

Post # 10
    302 posts
    Helper bee

Ugh I can’t pick both are gorgeous!!  Can you swing both? One ceremony and one reception?

Post # 11
    133 posts
    Blushing bee

The one on the left looks beautiful on you. I love the lace and beading… the second dress looks cheap in my opinion

Post # 12
    375 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
    Beachbride711:  Tara keely since you’re having a beach wedding! If you were doing something even a touch more formal, id would have picked the allure dress. 

The topic ‘Which dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors