Bottom right : (9 votes)
    4 %
    Bottom left : (52 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 31
    485 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

mrsimmekus:  I liked the top two best, top right and top left… top right is my winner, the bottom two did not stand out to me

Post # 32
    Hostess
    8723 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: Dorset, UK

mrsimmekus:  Top left!

Post # 34
    151 posts
    Blushing bee

You sure can pull off a mermaid & I know how hard that is! I’m pretty fit, but the second I get in a mermaid dress I look strangely misshapen hehe. I say rock that mermaid on the top right!

Post # 37
    4029 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

I think u look beautiful in the dress on the top right, but something was telling me not to vote that one as my favorite.. I do not think it was ur “belly” .. It was obv tightr fit through the hips than my favorite dress which was the top left for me.. But honestly whatever makes u feel comfortable and beatiful is the one u should pick. Maybe like u said u could look for another that combines the top two…?

Post # 38
    408 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2015 - Hanover Grande Ballroom

First one!

Post # 41
    129 posts
    Blushing bee

mrsimmekus:  I’m slightly partial to it because its my dress lol but I love it so much fits amazing! I’m small uptop and have a booty! on DB website there are real bride reviews with pictures also on preownedweddingdresses.com you can see what it actually looks like with a wedding look! 

I didn’t try this one on (its new) but looks like it’d be really pretty!

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_lace-and-tulle-trumpet-gown-with-illusion-halter-wg3735_wedding-dresses-gowns-over-%24800

This was a close second for me! With a belt it is amazing lol

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_strapless-trumpet-gown-with-floral-and-lace-detail-ms251003_wedding-dresses-melissa-sweet

I almost didnt want my Future Sister-In-Law to try on the second because I didnt want to regret not getting it lol

The topic ‘Which dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors