• poll: Which dress

#1. Lazaro

#2. Galia Lahav

• Post # 31
    36 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    clattarulo626:  

the JLM flagship is in LA, but I know kleinfeld a has a ton of Lazaro and other JLM dresses (alvina valenta, Jim hjelm, etc). I know for sure they had the 3201 when I went last year. 

Post # 32
    2842 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    clattarulo626:  I voted for the Galia, because for the price I think you’d be paying for either dress, I think you need to love all of it, and it’s clear the bottom of the Lazaro bothers you. Also I feel that the Lazaro is starting to get a bit dated.

I think you should check out Berta Bridal, e.g. this one:

Post # 34
    2842 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    clattarulo626:  I don’t know if it has a name, but I think the style number is 14-40 from summer 2014 if that helps. There are a few other similar ones I think, though it’s a bit hard to tell as their website isn’t brilliant. They have a stockist in NYC and another in NJ (L’Fay Bridal).

Post # 35
    6 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2015

You look incredible in both dresses, but I agree with you about the bottom of the Lazaro dress. The Galia has such a gorgeous back that you really rock. It comes down to which one you are happiest wearing – moms and others will always try to push for their own style, but this is for you!

Post # 37
    3031 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2015 - Walnut Hill Bed & Breakfast

Honestly I don’t care for either. I don’t like the skirt of the Lazaro at all but I like the rest of that dress on you overall. Maybe because it fits better?  The other one seems really thin and less structured but maybe just because it’s too small?

The topic ‘Which dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors