• poll: Which dress?

Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 3

• Post # 2
    5217 posts
    Bee Keeper

View original reply
    littleeskimo:  I voted dress 1. It’s really lovely and very classy. I like dress 2, but it looks really short. I think it’s a great option if it will be a little longer on you that the model. Dress 3 looks like a club dress. I think it would look better if the middle was lined.

Post # 3
    463 posts
    Helper bee

I think they’re all too showy for a courthouse. For a club afterwards, sure, but not for a wedding. 

Post # 5
    6961 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2016

I voted Dress 1. I don’t like #3 for a wedding and I feel like #2 looks kind of like a nightie. 

Post # 7
    8683 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I like the second dress but it is a bit revealing to get married in (imo) so I voted for the first dress. That last dress is just…..absolutely not.

Post # 8
    393 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2015

I love 1 and 2 but I think 1 suits the occasion better

Post # 9
    6337 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

I voted dress 1 because overall is the most appropriate.  I like dress 2, but it’s extremely short for a wedding IMO.

Post # 10
    1904 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
    littleeskimo:  I agree with PP, of those pictured #1 would be the best. However, consider still looking. I realize it will be just you and your Fiance at the court house for your vows….there will be other people at the court house waiting to get married or are you in a small town/city?

only suggestions along the lines of your dresses:

Post # 14
    746 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
    littleeskimo:  Dress #1.  I don’t think that the dress having a goldish hue is a problem.  Not all brides wear pure white.  The color reminds me of my wedding dress which was a shade called, Champagne.  I loved the color of my dress and I still looked “bridal”.   I like the gold in the dress, I think it’s so much more playful.  You’re not having a traditional wedding or wearing a traditional dress, anyway -IMO white is boring.

The topic ‘Which dress??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors