3 tier dress : (164 votes)
    77 %
    lace dress : (48 votes)
    23 %
  • Post # 31
    72 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2016

this was a close one for me – they both look great. I voted for the 3 tier dress because I havent seen a dress like that before…but I think you should consider which one suits your personal style…are you a vintage romantic lace girl or modern and fashion foward?

Post # 32
    49 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2016

I absolutely adore the first dress. you look amazing in both but I think the first dress is just stunning on you. I vote the three tiered 🙂

Post # 33
    3387 posts
    Sugar bee

I love that 3 tier on you, it’s classy and unique!  I feel like your second dress looks kind of average/run of the mill, in comparison. 

Post # 34
    483 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2016

DEFINITELY the 3-tier!!!  The other one is just another run-of-the-mill lace mermaid dress which has been SO overdone in recent years.

Post # 36
    2704 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2015 - St Peter\'s Church, East Maitland, and Bella Vista, Newcastle

First dress is an absolute knockout on you!

Post # 37
    139 posts
    Blushing bee

The 1st one shows off your curves better. Both are beautiful!

Post # 38
    9127 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
    ladysugarbear:  

Oh number one, hands down , so elegant  and blissfully different.  And I see that though apparently 43  people  said they  like the second  dress,  only one said why ( it was a rather weird reason , but at least  she said ) !

Post # 40
    23592 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
    ladysugarbear:  YAY! I’m so glad that you got the first dress, because you look GORGEOUS in it! Most importantly, your body language says it all!

The topic ‘Which Dress?!?!?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors