Which Dress?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2006

I love the second one!! It looks gorgeous on you! It is a lot more flattering than the first one. The bodice is beautiful! 

Post # 3
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I love dress 2! It’s so much more flattering and classic than dress 1. I wish your post had a poll option!

Post # 4
251 posts
Helper bee

Dress 2 looks like it was made for you! You look stunning in it and it flatters your figure perfectly!

Post # 5
622 posts
Busy bee

Congratulations! Both dresses are very pretty, but I think I like the second one better. I love the interplay of sheer and beading on the bodice. One potential problem with the second dress is that it could be harder to find undergarments for, since it has such thin straps and a low back. (As a big-boobed woman myself, this was a concern when picking out my wedding dress.) I think that the wrap style on the first dress makes it look more casual (not that that is necessarily a bad thing.) Also it may just be my eyes, but I’d choose a different colored sash, because the one in the pic is so close to your skin color.

Post # 6
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

Second dress is STUNNING on you!

Post # 7
315 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Second dress definitely!

Post # 9
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Definitely #2! It’s gorgeous!

Post # 10
2828 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Dress two!!! 🙂 

Post # 11
320 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

It looks like you’re getting a clear answer even without a poll!! 🙂

Post # 13
1389 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

I vote 2 🙂

Post # 15
473 posts
Helper bee

#2 looks great on you and although I personally like it better than #1, #1’s style seems like it would fit the beachy theme better. What does the train on #2 look like? I do like #1 as well and I think it will look just as awesome on you as the other once it’s fitted properly. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors