Left : (42 votes)
    54 %
    Right : (36 votes)
    46 %
  • Post # 2
    3446 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course

I like the cheaper one bc I can barely tell any difference between the two so saving $400 seems like a better choice.

Post # 3
    31 posts
    Newbee

I prefer the bodice of the left dress and the skirt on the right. The bodice on the right looks like the waist needs lining so the cups don’t stand out. Is the color of the right dress much whiter or is just the lighting? Either would be beautiful! These are nit picky things. 

Post # 4
    1356 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2027

View original reply
    rubysky726 :  I feel the oppoite of PP. I like the skirt of the one on the left but I think the top of the one on the right suits you better. 

Post # 5
    10012 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: August 2016

They look like the same dress to me, just go with the less expensive option.

Post # 6
    1224 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

Had the lighting on the left been as bright as the lighting on the right, I think you would have gotten more votes for the left.  After zooming in to the left, it really fits you beautifully.  While both look beautiful on you, it kind of looks like your boobs are covered by cotton balls on the right.  Perhaps the middle section is a little sheer which gives it that effect.  But it truly is a minor detail, don’t let that put you off from otherwise two beautiful options.  Just my opinion! 

Post # 7
    1836 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: December 2017

I don’t like the cups on the right.

Post # 8
    942 posts
    Busy bee

The less expensive option, of course! Both looks similar and nobody would tell the difference if you didn’t show them side by side.

Think of all the things you can buy with $400.

Post # 9
    3399 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2017

They’re almost identical…the only difference I can see is the right has molded cups (blegh). I feel like molded cups always look a bit trashy, so that’s why I voted left. 

Post # 10
    655 posts
    Busy bee

I like the one on the right! I immediately loved it. Idk why people don’t like molded cups?! I consider myself very non-trashy, and always thought that more structured bodices simply looked more elegant and expensive. Not…trashy…..

Post # 11
    224 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2019 - UK

I can hardly tell the difference so I would say the cheapest or the one you feel more comfortable in. 

Post # 12
    248 posts
    Helper bee

I think the one on the left looks much better on you. I’m now curious as to which one is the more expensive….

Post # 13
    4037 posts
    Honey bee

I can’t pick any visible quality difference between them from the photos and both are 110 % beautiful on you . So it boils down to the colour and the price.  Do you prefer the deeper colour or the lighter colour?  Do you want to have $400 in your bank account?

You simply cannot go wrong with either.  Adore the skirts.

Post # 14
    2860 posts
    Sugar bee

Keep looking!!

Post # 15
    9153 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

Left. I don’t like the big roundy-bosom look of the right hand one. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors