Which dress???

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I love the sweetheart neckline and glam of the first! that style is super flattering on you. Would you do a vail on that one too? I love vails, so timeless. (my fiance and our friend also chimmed in, they agreed on the first 🙂 )

Post # 17
2729 posts
Sugar bee

Number 1 by a landslide!

Post # 18
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I love the second dress!

Post # 19
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

First dress for sure

Post # 20
580 posts
Busy bee

I think the second dress ages you. The first dress looks stunning! Another vote for #1

Post # 21
8419 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

calny5 :  

The lace one ‘does you no favours  ‘ as they say , not a flattering  shape at all. The sparkly topped one is much better in that it  delineates your waist nicely.  

Post # 22
2005 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

First one is beautiful on you!

Post # 23
395 posts
Helper bee

I prefer the first dress – I think it is shows off your figure better; mind you I really don’t think that veil helps on the lace dress.  I do think both dresses can be fit to our body better.  But you are the one who has to be happy and feel beautiful.

Post # 25
97 posts
Worker bee

Definitely the first dress!!

Post # 26
198 posts
Blushing bee

How many appointments have you had? If this is your first, son’t buy anything yet. Take what you learned from this appointment any try on some more dresses. I believe there is more than one perfect dress but that when a dress is a winner you won’t be on the fence about it, at least not after you’ve shopped around.

Post # 27
216 posts
Helper bee

Which one makes you happiest? Get that one!

#fuckflattering

Post # 28
2843 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I prefer the first dress on your figure and it also looks more comfortable to wear. The second dress is beautiful but it seems to be quite lightweight without much structure to it, and for that reason I think you’d be sucking everything in/too afraid to eat anything on the night.

However, the first one is a completely different style to the second, and you seem to want a lace dress, not a flowy sparkly one.

So for that reason, I think you should look for a lace a-line, as @katebluestone suggested.

Post # 29
872 posts
Busy bee

katebluestone :  what you said!!! A lace A line would be the best of both worlds. 

Post # 30
717 posts
Busy bee

The second dress is no where near as flattering as the first one, but if you’re not sold on either, as it sounds like you arent, keep looking. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors