Post # 31
3947 posts
Honey bee

Love the first one. Stunning on you

Post # 32
880 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2019

I think the most important thing is to choose a dress you love.  Objectively I would say the silhouette of the first dress is the more flattering of the two, but if it’s not a style you love I wouldn’t buy it.  If you love the lace of the first one I’d personally keep shopping for an A-line dress that brings in some of those element.  I find A-lines to be most flattering for my body type and love lace myself so I’m looking for a dress that has both and have definitely found some on the market.

Post # 33
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

First dress!

Post # 34
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

The first dress really compliments your figure! It looks beautiful on you!

Post # 35
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Hmm I’d look at dresses with the same silhouette (mermaid/trumpet?) as the second dress. I’m busty like you, and would want a thicker strap or a neckline that’s slightly more covered, like a sweetheart. Or perhaps a bodice with boning such that the bust looks more lifted but still shows off the décolleté. 

Post # 36
561 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Go with the dress you love best! It’s more important for you to love your dress. On the day of your wedding, no one will be thinking about a dress you could have picked, they’ll be delighted that you’re getting married to the person you love. (I like the lace dress. You look happier in it.)

Post # 37
9493 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

I much prefer the first one on you. Gorgeous!

Can you even wear a bra with the second one?

Post # 38
353 posts
Helper bee

first dress!

Post # 39
1134 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2018 - Fremont, CA

First dress! And I must say you look SO likable! 🙂

Post # 40
1252 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

I love the second dress. Beautiful dress and I think it highlights your curves.

Post # 41
1206 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - -

I actually like the second dress! The first A-line is pretty . . . but completely ordinary.

The second dress looks romantic, sexy, I like how hourglass your body looks in it, but I’m a more contemporary dresser, and I like fitted dresses. Not every curvy girl’s gotta do the strapless A-line!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors