Which Dress???

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1485 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Don’t buy a dress you can’t move in- you look beautiful in the first one!!!

Post # 3
289 posts
Helper bee

100% First dress

Post # 4
293 posts
Helper bee

I think the first is more flattering on you. It’s gorgeous, please keep it!!

Post # 5
2699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

The first dress looks better on you! I’m surprised you’d consider the second one over it?

Post # 6
11525 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

Definitely keep your original dress. It’s beautiful and is much more flattering on you.

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee

I really like the first one. You look great!

Post # 8
3066 posts
Sugar bee

You look killer in both. But if you can’t move in the second, stick with the first!!!

Post # 9
11 posts
Newbee

I really like the first one! I also had dress regret and bought a second one. I would not have gotten a second one if I had to also get a reception dress. I’m not a fan of the reception dress idea. If you’re going to spend THAT much you should definitely wear it for at least one night! Also the first one is more flattering. I think it’s beautiful 

Post # 10
559 posts
Busy bee

Stick with what you’ve got! It’s a beautiful dress and the second dress isn’t very flattering on you tbh.

Post # 11
656 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2019

I really like the first one. The first dress is very pretty on you the second one is just ok. I would only get a second dress if the first one felt to heavy or hard to move in. 

Post # 12
1204 posts
Bumble bee

Sorry I had to do a double take (triple take actually) because I couldn’t tell the difference between the first and second dress. I thought the reception dress is the one you want now. 

Not enough of a difference to switch and definitely not worth th  money, especially when it’s uncomfortable.

Post # 13
390 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

First dress by a mile! 

Post # 14
1143 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2018 - UK

The first dress is beautiful and looks amazing on your figure! The second one is nice, but not as flattering. I vote the first one, definitely!

Post # 15
1717 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
cloud9bride :  omg, the first dress is just like the second dress only better and more flattering. Bee, listen to us 🙂 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors