• poll: What do you think?

a bit too much cleavage - I’d find another dress

Get it! The cleavage isn’t too much

• Post # 16
    4931 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
    bridalfunseattleflowers :  I’ve seen other brides wearing this dress but they seemed more revealing in it because of their figure and breast size/shape. I don’t think it’s too booby on you at all. You look lovely and I think it would be entirely fine for a garden wedding. 

Post # 17
    21 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2019

I think it’s beautiful, but would suggest you only get it if you’re going to feel comfortable. Definitely not worth it if you’re going to feel awkward or self-conscious in your wedding dress!

Post # 18
    412 posts
    Helper bee

You look lovely in this dress but so do your boobs. 

If you’re not aiming for your boobs to be the focal point then personally I would choose a different dress.  You’ve got a beautiful figure you should be able to find something similar easily enough.

Post # 19
    67 posts
    Worker bee

You look stunning! I think your dress is very tasteful and beautiful! I agree with perhaps a see thru mesh/chiffon panel that matches the color and transparency of the top layer of the dress skirt. 

Post # 20
    1333 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2019 - City, State

I honestly don’t think it’s too much cleavage, and I’m someone who considers herself to be extremely modest.  I think you look STUNNING in it, and it’s not like you’re falling out of it.  My vote is get that dress!

Post # 21
    181 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2019 - Mountains

I believe that’s a BHLDN dress. Mine is similar to this one but has a small very very sheer part that comes up a little bit in the deep v cut to offer some cover with cleavage. You could easily have your tailor add something like that if you would be more comfortable. If you need to have your dress hemmed at all they could use some of that sheer fabric for something like that.

Post # 22
    952 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2019

It looks beautiful on you! I don’t think it’s too booby, I wouldn’t bat an eye if someone else wore that, although personally it would be too revealing for me to be comfortable around my in laws and more religious relatives. But again, if I saw someone else wear it, I would not think anything of it, so it really just depends on your own comfort level. There’s also the option of adding a modesty panel, as others have suggested.

Post # 23
    612 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2019

I tried this dress on and my god, I had CLEAVAGE coz I have massive tiddies. I’d of bought it if I looked like you, you look amazing. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors