Which dress?

posted 10 months ago in Dress
Post # 16
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: SF, CA

Wow going against the grain here to say that I really love the second one on you! You look absolutely incredible in it!

Post # 17
1750 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2020

#1 is a lot more bridal and gives you a better contrast between the waist and hips. The bling is more balanced than that of #2

(Great figure, by the way!)

The boat neckline and lack of embellishment in the front of #2 ages you a tad bit. Because of the back, you wouldn’t be able to bling up the front with a belt. It looks classy and clean, and I like the mermaid. But the fuller skirt of #1 has more oomph

#2 would be great for a black tie ball. #1 would be great for your wedding. Just my 2 cents

What linebacker shoulders?? 

Post # 18
1242 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2018 - UK

Definitely the first one! The second one has a beautiful back, but I think the first one is more flattering and suits you so well.

Post # 19
3188 posts
Sugar bee

Definitely #1!!

Post # 20
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Oh my god you look amazing. 
But I like the first one best. Second is gorgeous but from the front looks more of a sophisticated evening dress than a wedding dress I reckon.

Ps the shoulders thing is not something anyone else sees – the rest of us would kill for your figure! 

Post # 22
1463 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2021 - Australia

I love the second one, although you look beautiful in both. Not everyone can carry off such a stark and dramatic swathe of white like that but you can, which is why I prefer it. personally, I think it looks better without the belt – generally I love a belt but this one cuts the beautiful lines of the dress. The simplicity of it is what gives it the drama.

Post # 23
4103 posts
Honey bee

The first one is striking and unique.  I think you look fabulous in it.  I do like the long sleeved one too but to me the back of it outshines the front.  There’s more wow factor with the first one

Post # 24
1345 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - Turkey

The second one is a so amazing, I’m drooling. (figuratively) eheh

Post # 25
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

The first one is fabulous on you!

Post # 26
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

The two dresses are totally different and while they both look great on you, it’s really matter of style, your style and the wedding style you are planning. 

I personally love the second dress without a belt, it looks so classy and elegant. It screams sophistication in my opinion. The first one is lovely but I am not a fan of the halter neckline and the back doesn’t seem to mesh with the whole dress. 

Post # 28
1443 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

The first one blows the second one out of the water, while you look amazing in both…. that first one has something really special about it!

Post # 29
926 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I see why you are having a hard time, but I really love the first one!

Post # 30
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

View original reply
@beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:  it sounded like you were prepared to keep looking and that would be my suggestion . Obviously you are beautiful and have a great figure so would probably look wonderful in anything. Personally I do not think either of these dresses is fabulous enough for you…the halter is a bit dated and the long sleeve is too plain in my opinion.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors