Which dress do you like best?

posted 1 year ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress do you like best?

1 - Anne Barge Eames

2 - Pnina Tornai

• Post # 16
    1919 posts
    Buzzing bee

I voted Anne Barge – but don’t forget! If it’s a matter of modesty, you could probably have the Pnina lined for more modesty. Both are beautiful. 

Post # 17
    2656 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: City, State

Without knowing your body type, I can’t say. The Anne Barge dress is lovely, but for example, with me being pretty busty, the high neckline would look horrible on me. If you are thin and aren’t too well endowed, you could probably go either way. 

Post # 18
    569 posts
    Busy bee

The Anne Barge Eames is so romantic.  It gets my vote.  I’m not a fan of the Pnina dress (lined or unlined) but in fairness I don’t typically go for her designs.

Post # 20
    975 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2022

View original reply
    @morganallison:  okay so i choose Pnina for you instead of agnes. Knowing your height/weight. Definitely if you feel out of place with the dress for outdoor Fall, then do a lining. Nice height weight ratio for the pnina. Im also 5’7

Post # 21
    143 posts
    Blushing bee

The Panina is beautiful I love the appliqués and it looks so heavenly. I would just have it lined for more modesty. The Anna looks very plain to me and I’m not a fan of the silhouette, it gives off a cheap vibe imo. Seems like something I would find at Macy’s. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors