(Closed) Which Dress Do you Like Better Round 2 — Pics ON me, not mannequin!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress do you like better ON MY BODY?
    Dress 1 -- Ivory Ballgown : (403 votes)
    79 %
    Dress 2 -- Pink Lace Mermaid : (108 votes)
    21 %
  • Post # 124
    169 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@Barbiestylez:  You will have to get your alterations person to make it as tight as you’d like but overall Pronovias uses such beautiful fabrics and lace and the dresses that I tried on all fit nicely.  I liked mine because it was also not to heavy, not to much boning and nice thin layers.  I hope you find something you love!  Your figure would be AMAZING in a mermaid!

Post # 126
    43 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: April 2014

WHat about the very first dress that you bought off DHGate??? I like that one the best!

Post # 127
    242 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

I love the shape of the ballgown but it looks like a slip.

Post # 128
    239 posts
    Helper bee

Ballgown! Your boobies and waist look great!

Post # 130
    435 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

The ballgown is so beautiful on you!!

Post # 131
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2014

@Barbiestylez:  The only thing I can think of is to wear a really fancy, extravagant necklace. idk what your budget is, but maybe you could rent one! 

Post # 132
    348 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

The ballgown shape is ever so much nicer on you, but the top is just . . . um . . . not so nice. I don’t mean to offend, but it doesn’t say “bride” to me at all. It looks like support underwear, or something a hooker would wear. Can you find the same silhouette with a more romantic, classy bodice?

Post # 133
    2070 posts
    Buzzing bee

@Barbiestylez:  So I just happened upon this thread, and I know that it’s old and you’ve made your decision, but I just wanted to say I really love that ballgown. It’s one of the most stunning gowns I’ve ever seen.

Did you try on the original before you had it made?

Post # 135
    435 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

@Barbiestylez:  Hey I was a victim of the dress regret too. But I moved forward and bought a second dress, sold my old one, and I could not be more happy…so it happens!! But I do love the ballgown shape on you!

The topic ‘Which Dress Do you Like Better Round 2 — Pics ON me, not mannequin!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors