(Closed) Which Dress??? Essense D1170 or Ronald Joyce Lucy?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1040 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I don’t have a photo, but I love number 2. The skirt is amazing on it. 

Post # 4
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I tried on the Essence of Australia dress this past weekend (added a different belt).

Post # 5
20 posts
Newbee

Love that belt with the dress!

Post # 6
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

i like number 1!!!

its very unique w/ the 3 or 4 ruffles at bottom.. i would modify the neckline w/ sweatheart too 🙂 im a sucker for sweatheart necklines

Post # 8
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I love that second dress, I think it is the Essense?

Post # 10
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

They are both beautiful!!  I think both would be amazing!!!!  I think those 2 are too hard to choose between with out seeing them on someone. 

I personally like the Ronald Joyce better.  I think it is so beautiful and unique!!!!!!!

Post # 11
2822 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I like dress #2!

Post # 12
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Ronald Joyce!  It’s not too much bling in my opinion (I tend to skew “classic” so I mean it) and I adore how the skirt just hints at the ruffle trend.  It’s like a wink.  Truly, I love it.

Post # 13
516 posts
Busy bee

@gemms28: I actually ended up going with another dress completely (La Sposa Detalle which is an entirely differently style).  Last weekend was an Essence of Australia/Martina Liana/Ella Trunk Show so I got to try a few different dresses.  I was all set to buy the Martina Liana version of the Essence of Australia dress, but found my dress at my second appointment that day. 

The Essence of Austraila dress ruffles do have a raw look to them, which I actully liked better in the pictures than in person.  In person I loved the Martina Liana version of the Essence dress the ruffles had a little more texture and movement with a mix of softer fabrics.  I have pictures of the back of both dresses as well, but they are on my home computer…I am at work 🙂  http://www.martinaliana.com/#/collection1112/376

Both are beautiful dresses, I don’t think you can go wrong!  It is just finding the one that makes you feel like a bride!

This is the Martina Liana dress, but I changed out the belt again. 

Post # 14
352 posts
Helper bee

I really like the second dress.

Post # 15
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This is a pic of me in a Martina Liana 376 on my wedding day three months ago.

Post # 16
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi LizzieBeanie What size did you get?? I just ordered mine today 🙂 I’m so happy with the dress!! It is so pretty!!

The topic ‘Which Dress??? Essense D1170 or Ronald Joyce Lucy?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors