(Closed) Which dress? I bought two!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll:
    Original dress - White & Vintage rose a-line ballgown looking one : (93 votes)
    49 %
    Pallas Couture : (79 votes)
    41 %
    Wear Pallas to the ceremony and the original to the reception : (19 votes)
    10 %
  • Post # 46
    100 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: April 2017

That’s luv bridal in chatswood right? i tried on that dress and it is beautiful in real life. I ended up the the baylin from the same shop and I love it to bits. It is wayyyy nicer in real life than in the pics.

Post # 47
    45 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2017

They are both stunning! It is very hard to pick because the silhouettes are totally different and do different things to your look overall. Which one makes you feel like a BRIDE? I think that is the question to ask yourself.  #2 looks amazing on your body, it is a little sexier – is that you? or the look you are going for? #1 is just classic, I don’t think anyone could ever go wrong with a ball gown – but it still has a unique touch in the color of the tulle and the lace.

This is kind of wild and crazy but I have seen people do photo shoots on their honeymoon – what if you used #2 for that?! Just putting it out there. 

From another “terrible under pressure” and indescive bride, good luck!!!

Post # 49
    23 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: January 2017

Love the first one on you!

Post # 50
    175 posts
    Blushing bee

Would you consider wearing the original dress for the ceremony and the new dress for the reception?

I much prefer your original dress.

Post # 51
    7 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Mia Solano! So gorgeous and looks amazing on you.

Post # 52
    297 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

Ahh the order of the poll screwed me up. I meant to vote for the ballgown. I much prefer it.

The topic ‘Which dress? I bought two!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors