First Dress! : (121 votes)
    71 %
    Second Dress! : (49 votes)
    29 %
  • Post # 31
    516 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2016

second one isn’t very flattering. First one makes you appear youthful and vibrant and flatters your figure nicely!

Post # 32
    696 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2015

Dress one, dress one, dress one! It is so pretty. 

Post # 33
    6 posts
    Newbee

Second dress imo! I think you have a beautiful shape. It looks so unique and beautiful and I love the detail All over – Especially the bottom it’s gorgeous and it’s very different than anything I’ve seen so far on this website. I think it’s wrong to go for what everyone else likes and you should just go with what makes you feel happy and what you know you want to get married in.

Post # 34
    8374 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: May 2009

Another vote for the first dress!

Post # 35
    869 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

Wow, both look awesome on you.  I think if you’re not into the ball gown then definitely go with the second.  I like the ball gown look and natural waist silhouette, but I have to say this second dress is my favorite of the two.  It’s really unique and I think it’s extremely flattering on you.  But like many have said, you really can’t go wrong with either…. it’s whatever you feel best in 🙂

Post # 36
    5641 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

The first dress.

Post # 37
    167 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: January 2016

I love the first one as well.   I think allure gowns are so flattering!   I can’t wait to try one on fir myself. 

Post # 39
    59 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2015

Both look amazing on you I’d go with what is more comfortable. You’ll drop jaws in either 

Post # 40
    2597 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

I love both on you.

Post # 41
    974 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2015

Tough one. I like dress 1, but I think dress 2 May fit your theme better. Go with your gut! 

Post # 42
    2287 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
    honeylemonade:  I’m in the minority here – I prefer the second dress, because it shows off your body beautifully, and seems to be your favourite too. I also love the colour on your skin tones.

The first dress is gorgeous too, but it’s a bit hard to tell whether it suits you as much from that camera angle. Do you have another photo?

Post # 43
    430 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

I prefer the sheath dress on you, but honestly you look good in both.  Buy the dress you want and the dress you feel best in!

Post # 44
    2633 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

The first one for sure!

Post # 45
    1201 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2016

I can see why you’re confused, I absolutely love them both. I think the first one looks more flattering but the second would probably be just as flattering with the right underwear 🙂 

I’m kind of going through the same thing with 2 dresses 🙂 

The topic ‘Which Dress is Best?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors