(Closed) Which dress should I choose?? Remi San Patrick or Alfred Angelo 2314? Thx!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress should I buy?
    Alfred Angelo #2314, beaded belt : (86 votes)
    40 %
    San Patrick Remi, ruffled bottom : (127 votes)
    60 %
  • Post # 3
    5075 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

I like the second one.  The first one has too much going on and overwhelms your figure a bit.

Post # 4
    572 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

I LOVE the remi. It has so much body and personality to it. I love the buttons down the back and the ruching. I think the ruffles/texture look really well made with the dress. I don’t personally feel like the AA dress does much to make you stand out, although you are beautiful in both. Obviously it is what makes you feel best but I think you glow in the remi!

Post # 6
    8884 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

I actually LOVE the first one! It would be perfect if you removed the strap (the way you did in the picture) and added the blingy belt from the second one. It just looks amazing on you! Your face is lighted up in both but it seems more so in that first one.

Post # 7
    2065 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

I adore the second one with the belt – it looks great on you! The first one is just too much skirt for my taste, but you definitely could rock either one.

Post # 8
    307 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

LOVE the SP, AA does nothing for me. In the first picture of the AA dress, it looks like the ruffles start at a really weird spot and cut you off..To me it’s just a little awkward. With the SP dress, you look elongated because I can see more of your torso before the ruffles start. BUT…I do like the SP dress better with the one shoulder strap. Because the ruffles start higher on one side and lower on the other, having the strap on the side of the dress with the lower ruffles balances our the asymmetry and makes it look more proportional.  

Post # 9
    454 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I think they both look great on you.  The first one almost seems like a black-tie wedding kind of dress and the second is more casual or put another way, high fashion versus feminine.  Since my taste runs toward the latter, I really prefer the second dress on you.

Post # 10
    4150 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

Love the first one!  I don’t think you need to add any bling, but if you’re set on it, you could add a thin sash, so it’s not competing with the ruffles but it would add some sparkle.  It really looks fantastic on you.  To me, that one wowed me way more than the second one.

Post # 12
    142 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

Love love love the first one!!!!!

Post # 13
    4014 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

#1! It has something extra special! You look beautiful and radiant in it!

Post # 14
    784 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2012

I like the san patrick without the strap. The vavavoom factor outweighs the the other dress to me!

Post # 15
    3368 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

I prefer the second one.  It’s more elegant and lets the focus stay on YOU… the other one I was only seeing dress.

Post # 16
    21 posts
    Newbee

I like the first one, more fun and modern. The second one is pretty too. Just a little more simple.

The topic ‘Which dress should I choose?? Remi San Patrick or Alfred Angelo 2314? Thx!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors