(Closed) which dress sottero and midgley valentina, allure c157, or maggie sottero jenna

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
708 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I think #2 looks the best

Post # 4
1995 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I like the 2nd one.  its so pretty on you!

Post # 5
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

number 2

Post # 6
3575 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I like the 2nd one.  The Sottero and Midgley.  I think it’s most flattering and would work very well with your setting.  It’s gorgeous and flowy…I love it.

The 1st one looks a little too Vegas-esque to me and I couldn’t see it in a garden theme wedding. 

Post # 7
23 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Maggie Sottero Jenna!! You look gorgeous in it! And I can completely relate. I am also having an outside reception that is garden themed (its at a historical park) and the dresses I have been falling in love with are a far cry from “garden.”

But think about it you have to feel AMAZING on your special day. If not it will show. So forget about what is “correct” and go with what you want. If you can rock it might as well show the world! Laughing

Post # 8
759 posts
Busy bee

I love the 2nd one, it is so classic and elegant.  It really looks great on you!

Post # 9
2271 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Number2!

Post # 10
1066 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

#2 looks the best on you and suits your theme 🙂

Post # 11
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I think number 2 looks amazing on you!

Post # 12
7777 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

#2! That dress is adorable and totally fits a garden wedding.

Post # 13
923 posts
Busy bee

I love the 1st and 2nd dress the most on you, but here’s a question…do you have a resounding favorite right now??

Post # 14
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

For your figure, I like the second one.

Post # 15
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

#1!!!!

Post # 16
4824 posts
Honey bee

I am completely on the outs here, but I like the 3rd because it gives your waist a longer, leaner look.  The second tends to cut your waist short and give you more volume on the bottom.

The topic ‘which dress sottero and midgley valentina, allure c157, or maggie sottero jenna’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors