(Closed) which dress sottero and midgley valentina, allure c157, or maggie sottero jenna

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I like the second one

Post # 18
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I like number 2 and number 3, but honestly, your waist looks ah-ma-zing in number 3!  I think that gown is super flattering on you.  

Really though, you have to go with what you love the most.  Which of these three dresses is your favourite?

Post # 19
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

#2! It looks GREAT on you!!!

Post # 20
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I like two on you and for a garden wedding.

Post # 21
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I love #3!!! so flattering on you!

I think #2 is very pretty as well, but maybe a littler fuller/more structured of a bottom (like #3) would make it just as stunning as #3. 

Post # 22
Hostess
7103 posts
Busy Beekeeper

#1!!

Post # 23
87 posts
Worker bee

I love dress #1!!!

Post # 24
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I like #2 the best! You look great in all of them though! Good luck!

Post # 25
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I love number 1 and number 3. But out of those I think number 3 would work best for your garden wedding.

Post # 26
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

number 2! i tried on number 3 and the little tufts of flowers sticking off it drove me crazy! 2 is so pretty on you! 

Post # 27
1713 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

The dress with the bow!!!  =] 

Can you possibly get it in ivory if you are worried about the white being too white?!

Post # 28
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I love #1!!

#2 makes you look like you have really big hips because of where the waist/bow is, it’s just not super flattering.

Post # 29
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

you look good in all of them, but i think you look the best in the first one, beautiful!

Post # 30
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Ms. Figales:

I think dress #3 but that seems to be the minority here.  I have to say it flatters your figure the mos, unless the pics don’t do the other dresses justice! 

The topic ‘which dress sottero and midgley valentina, allure c157, or maggie sottero jenna’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors