- 7 years ago
- Wedding: March 2010
A few months ago I had a Pre-Wedding chop. I was madly in love with it. However my hair grows like a freaking weed and while I’ve had one trim it’s definitely nothing like when I first got it cut. This is how it looked in the beginning and my inspiration photo.
Now my hair is this long and this haircolor:
Now I can’t decide because I’m getting my engagement photos next week, which I like more. I have an appointment in an hour to get my hair trimmed so I need to know what I should do with it. Should I just trim it in the back and around the ears or should I go all the way back to what it was like with emma’s hair.
Here are my options
- grow my bangs out, add some blonde streak to the bangs and a few highlights throughout, cut the back, around the ears, and layers need to be trimmed
- keep hair the same length do nothing with the color
- keep it the same length, add the streaks and highlights
- cut it just like the inspiration photo and have her do some streaks and highlights throughout
- cut it like the inspiration photo and leave the color.