(Closed) Which place card do you prefer?

posted 6 years ago in Reception
  • poll: Which place cards do you prefer?
    Tented place card : (11 votes)
    35 %
    Glass rim place card : (20 votes)
    65 %
  • Post # 3
    213 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2013


    The rim one is super cool and unique. I guess it depends on if your caterer needs to know who is sitting where. We had a sit down dinner with three different meal choices and the caterer needed to know who got which plate. If you just need them for the guests to know where to sit id say go for the rim ones!


    Post # 4
    271 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

    I personally love the rim place card–never seen anything like that before!

    Post # 5
    3267 posts
    Sugar bee

    I wouldn’t want something as unclean as a printed paper touching where my mouth goes.

    Post # 6
    4439 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: January 2013 - Harbourfront Grand Hall

    @Britt_RN:  I love the ones that sit on the glass rim!  But consider how the caterer is going to handle table set up, when guests arrive will the glasses be filled?  If so, water might splash on some of the name cards.

    It might be easier and safer to go with the normal cards.

    Post # 7
    8422 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

    I prefer the rim ones as well! Super cute and different!

    Post # 8
    5892 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2010

    Do you plan on using them as place cards or escort cards? If you are using them as place cards, the glass rim ones are cute. But if you are doing escort cards, then the table tents will be easier.

    Post # 9
    1022 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

    If you want just a plae card, rim, if you need escort cards tented

    The topic ‘Which place card do you prefer?’ is closed to new replies.

    Find Amazing Vendors