(Closed) Which ring? I'm so confused!!

posted 7 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Which ring?
    Ring 1 round halo : (215 votes)
    82 %
    Ring 2 emerald halo w/ band : (47 votes)
    18 %
  • Post # 47
    207 posts
    Helper bee

Definitely #1 – the second just looks too busy, in my opinion. The first looks gorgeous on your finger too 🙂

Post # 48
    747 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

@MissSweetiepie:  I voted for #1. I think #2 lacks in the craftsmanship department.  The design isn’t refined but rather clunky and hard to focus in on what I’m looking at.  When it should highlight the beautiful center stone. 

Post # 49
    747 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    @Keetie84:  Love your ring! That Halo is beautiful! 

Post # 50
    3658 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2000

View original reply
    @Everdeen:  I agree.

OP, keep looking, why does it have to be either 1 or 2?

Try an emerald center stone with a better suited halo. I am now agreeing with those who think the setting of #2 in clunky. As I think about it, there are BIG blingy rings shown on here that are still classy and beautiful. There is something about the scale of 2 that is just wrong.

Post # 51
    39 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
    @LovesBeingAMrs:   Thank you! The Fiance did that all on his own, he did better than I would’ve on my own 🙂

Post # 52
    39 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2013

@MissSweetiepie:  

l think the second is big so it’s trying to look expensive. The first one is definitely better quality Therefore more expensive. The center stone is much nicer in the first ring. 

Post # 54
    489 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: February 2003

Round halo!  Ver yclassic looking and can be blinged up with diamond bands or kept more understated with a plain band (ala Kate Middleton).  Gorgeous! 

Post # 55
    1837 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

not a halo fan, but if it’s between those two, def the 1st one

Post # 56
    1827 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

number 1 is delicate and beautiful, while i think number 2 is chunky and awkward! its a no brainer for me 🙂

Post # 57
    793 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I love ring 1!! It looks fantastic! For me, I don’t like ring 2 because the diamonds in the halo are quite large and seem to take away from the emerald cut center stone. If the halo was smaller I would probably like it a lot more! But between these two, I would pick ring 1 for sure!

Post # 58
    180 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

@MissSweetiepie:  you know, I dont 100% like either. I do much prefer the second, the emerald however I think it would look lovely without the halo. Its a large stone for your tiny finger, and would stand out amazing on its own. I do love the double pave band its on, and the wedding ring gives it extra bling without taking away from the stone itself. So the 2nd but lose the halo! 

Post # 59
    3637 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
    @MissSweetiepie:  You aren’t in love with either ring (and neither am I!).

Keep looking, this is a big decision to make and you don’t want to make it lightly. 

Start a list of ring features and cross off what you DON’T want (e.g. rose gold, heart cut, halo etc). That will help to start narrowing things down. 

Post # 60
    3194 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@MissSweetiepie:  your instinct was right, the second one looks too much for your finger size!

The topic ‘Which ring? I'm so confused!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors