Post # 48
The Church – The Immaculate Conception in Old Town
The Reception Site – The Admiral Kidd in Point Loma (They do their own catering)
Photographer – Narrative Images (Bernadette and Rick are AMAZING!)
DJ – Can’t remember his last name, but he’s a former coworker and did my older sister’s and my younger brother’s weddings
Florist – Still looking
Cake – Still looking
Officiant – My Monsignor who I have been close to since I was little. Monsignor Michael Gallagher
Dress – Maggie Sottero from a little shop right off of Mission Gorge…next to the Chili’s/Tuesday Morning. They were amazing and ordered the dress in for me to try on!
Ring – We got my engagement ring from Diamond’s Limited on Fletcher Parkway
A lot of other things I just haven’t done, yet!
Post # 49
Now that I actually have all of my vendors I thought I would post in this thread!
- Venue – La Valencia Hotel
- Caterer – La Valencia Hotel
- Coordinator – Cortnie from Canvas and Canopy Events
- Photographer – Katie Scott, Swoon by Katie
- DJ – DJ Joe Mama (amaze)
- Florist – Studio Fiore
- Cake – Sprinkles Cupcakes
- Officiant – probably a friend
- Dress – The White Flower (Hayley Paige, Nina)
- Shoes – ugh, need
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress – Actually ordered from a boutique near my maid of honor in Portland
- Hair Stylist – Glidia Holland
- Make-up Artist – Alexis K.
- Invitations – Lucky To Be In Love
- Rings – The Diamond Connection
If anyone has any further questions I would be happy to help! We have been crazy happy with the amazing girl doing our invitations and I can’t say enough nice things about Courtney at The White Flower. Our venue? Not so much.
Post # 51
- Wedding: June 2014 - Twin Oaks Garden House
did anyone use a photo booth?? if so who did you use???
Post # 52
- Orfila Vineyards
- Contenental Catering
- Walter Wilson Studios
- DJ Jerry Beck ~ Becks Entertainment (Love him!!!)
- Nancy Stevens
- Shirley Resnich
Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/which-vendors-are-you-using-dish#ixzz2uom1dD9D