(Closed) HELP Which wedding dress? 911!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
585 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
dsjn :  The right one fits you better and the neckline looks more elegant, 

Post # 17
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I say right as well, find a good seamstress (as the store if they have one they work with) if you do need it taken in! 

Post # 18
1524 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I like the one on the Right.

Post # 19
1335 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Painswick Church and the Falcon Hotel

The one on the right is my fave! 

Post # 21
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Hands down the one on the right for me! But this is about you, you need to pick the one you love. The left one is also very pretty.

Post # 22
52 posts
Worker bee

Both lovely but I do like the one on the right more on you! 

Post # 23
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

I honestly love them both! They are quite similar to me. I would go with the right one because it excentuates your waistline and then throw on a belt so you feel like you get the best of both worlds! 

I’m also a price person, so I would go for the one that gives you the best bang for your buck. 

Post # 24
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

It’s so funny. I much prefer #1, dress on the left. I think the lace is much more flattering and classic than the satin pleated fabric. I think once you alter it to fit you perfectly, you’d be much happier with he first dress in the long run. 

Post # 25
410 posts
Helper bee

Right right right right right

I think you get my point. Even with the bodice not fitting as tightly I love the skirt and think it’s stunning.

Post # 26
409 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
dsjn :  The one on the right, absolutely!! I prefer the second color, is that champagne or some kinda warm ivory?  It’s amazing.

Post # 27
5368 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
dsjn :  Both are beautiful but something about the one on the right is eye catching and different. I love it!!! 😀

Post # 28
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2017

the hayley paige one looks stunning on you! (the one without the belt)

Post # 29
3833 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

Another vote for the right. The bodice is more flattering because it has a slightly higher waistline which hits at the narrowest part of your waist, whereas the one on the left hits just below that. That should still be the case even when it’s in your size. I think the slightly shallower neckline on the right looks better too. Aso I find the one on the right to be the less plain because there is the contrast between the satin and tulle and the ruffles on the skirt are more pronounced using the horsehair tulle. 

Post # 30
298 posts
Helper bee

I like the left! But they are both beautiful 🙂

The topic ‘HELP Which wedding dress? 911!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors