(Closed) HELP Which wedding dress? 911!!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 31
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

The left – I think it suits a garden wedding perfectly!!!

Post # 32
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I also like the one on the right. I think it will need fewer alterations, since the one on the left seems to have a much lower waist than your natural waist – plus it has a long-line bodice so it’s hard to move the waist on one of those. The one on the right might need to get taken in, but not taken apart, so that’s whay easier (and more cost-effective).

I personally like a slightly plainer dress since you will really be seen and can wear great jewelry. 

Post # 33
3387 posts
Sugar bee

I like the one on the right better. 

Post # 35
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I like the one on the right! 

Post # 37
1066 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

On the right allllllll day!

Post # 38
1164 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 1995

The right!!! It’s stunning on you!  Perfection!

Post # 39
554 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

The right!

Post # 40
302 posts
Helper bee

The gown on the left is actually my gown so I’m voting for it!! I think they may not have it clipped on you as much because on me it fits more like the gown on the right fits you. Also, I know the one on the left is much cheaper being a Stella York vs. the Hailey Paige on the right. They both look great on you though, you can’t go wrong with either.

Post # 41
302 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
happyandhealthy19 :  I’m glad someone picked the one on the left because that’s actually the gown I’m wearing at my wedding in June. Seeing everyone say the other was making me have dress regret!

Post # 43
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I definitely like the right better (and don’t think it looks too plain at all!), but the left is still gorgeous too!

Post # 44
104 posts
Blushing bee

My vote is the right one!

Post # 45
302 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
dsjn :  I was so happy when I saw the photo of you in it because it is impossible to find pictures of this gown not on the model! I saw a few on the stella york website but that’s it. The dress does have a short train, but not anything super big. Here’s a few pictures for you. Hope it helps, and best of luck to you! I know how hard it is to decide on a gown, I tried on over 100 before picking mine! 

The topic ‘HELP Which wedding dress? 911!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors