(Closed) White by Vera Wang Bridesmaid Dress Review (long & pic heavy)

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2775 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Interesting.  After seeing them on a real person, I like the natural waist/crumb catcher best, and I’d cry if I ever had to wear the vulva dress or saddlebag dress.  The one shoulder satin green dress looks great on you!

Post # 4
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Honestly, I love the first one on you!  I think it looks wonderful!  I was thinking about it as a special occasion dress for me too and I’m short but I think it looked great.  I was disappointed with her options for the other ones though.  When I found out she was doing bridesmaids dresses I was hoping that one could work for my girls but I don’t see it happening.  Thanks for posting the pics though.  I really, really loved the gray one!

Post # 6
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

@Georgia Bee: thanks for posting this! I still love VW360027 but that is probably because I am on the taller side and have no bust to speak of! Seriously, my friend is a lingerie expert at Nordstrom and wouldn’t believe me that I am less than a C cup until she fitted me (I am closer to an A than a B some days!). Sigh. At least I am good at hiding it!

Post # 7
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

The model for the dress VW360059 is scary thin!!!  She has to br photoshopped-how could she not just fold over.

I think the green dress looks awesome on you 🙂

Post # 8
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Although they are all different heights, four of my girls are pretty thin with a small chest. The fifth one is 5′ (maybe 4’11.5”) with D to Dirty Delete cup chest. She tried on this VW and loved it! I think it looks pretty cute on her even though she is obviously not model size. I’m hoping the rest of the girls will love it too when they try it on this weekend.

I hope she doesn’t mind that I posted this… Tongue out

Post # 9
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

My bridal party touched them yesterday and said the same thing. They felt cheap and not structured very well. 

Post # 10
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Just wondering about the color choices.  Are they true to color.  I’m specifically interested to to know exactly how pink the blush color is.  I’m also dissapointed that on the models the one shoulder in on the right but in real life it’s on the left.  They did that for both dresses.

Post # 11
1962 posts
Buzzing bee

@Hobokenbride2012: The DB model picture is correct.  The OP is taking a picture of herself in a mirror, hence the photo is reverse of reality.

Post # 12
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

ICK ICK ICK! I couldnt get over how disappointed I was with them! My girls (some being plus sized) all looked unhappy and BLEH in ALL the styles.We all thankfully agreed! No offense to them; I love them!

Hope you dont mind me posting them for anyone who is interested in seeing them!

Supposed to be the same dress, but (Left) in short??? I couldn’t get over how completely different they appear!

Post # 13
326 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Did they OP really imply that she is “plus sized” in a size 6????

The topic ‘White by Vera Wang Bridesmaid Dress Review (long & pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors