(Closed) white by vera wang Style VW351135

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@soka:  I would love to see pictures too, im thinking of getting it but it’s not available in the store to try it πŸ™

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@soka:  I just bought it, brand new, Tag and everything. My wedding got postponed so I’m trying to sell it. Couldn’t return it bcos I got it bustled. It’s lovely. I put an ad in the classifieds. Let me know if you want to buy it.

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee

@Mrs_powerz:  I just bought it, brand new, Tag and everything. they told me it was the last one. My wedding got postponed so I’m trying to sell it. Couldn’t return it bcos I got it bustled. It’s lovely. I put an ad in the classifieds. Let me know if you want to buy it.

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

@Fairy-god-mother:  What size is the dress you are selling and where do you live?

Post # 9
40 posts
Newbee

Ive tried this on multiple times. The sample is only in 5 stores in the US to try on.  I have driven to Long Island multiple times to try it on and im in love with it.  Ive been watching it since they got it in the spring of 2012.  But it has NEVER gone on sale for more than $50.  I just cant bring myself to spend $1500 on a dress ill wear once. I have pix of it on, its stunning!!! ill post them if youd still like.

Anyone who knows where i can find this dress in a size 8 or larger id love you forever!!! 

Post # 10
787 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

i have photos of it hidded on my computer at home so my Fiance does not see it! lol i seen it on line and had to try it on, my store had it in a size 8 to try on,PERFECT FIT! I ordered it and its in my closet as we speak it took almost 7mts to come in thank god my wedding is NEXT year

Post # 11
787 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Did anyone else BUY this dress already i wanted to know what your wearing under it, crinoline skirt or hoop skirt? 

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee

@lipsmackerin:  Yes I am. u interested? It’s going for $1000. If you want you can come to Queens, NY to try it on.

Post # 15
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@AndysCraftsNmore:  7 months?? Did you order online or from the store? yikes!

Post # 16
2894 posts
Sugar bee

Are you looking for this particular dress, or similar styles by Vera Wang could also be a possibility ? The dress is 1500, but right now David’s Bridal is having a sale and many VW ballgowns are on sale, half priced. 

Like this one: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Basket-Weave-Organze-Gown-with-Floral-Detail-VW351124_Sale-Sale-Bridal-Gowns

Or this one: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Strapless-Ball-Gown-with-Satin-Corset-Bodice-VW351112_Sale-Sale-Bridal-Gowns

If not, depending on when is your wedding (ex.: in 2015), I’d say you might want to take a chance and wait until it’s on sale at the end of the season, because right now it’s a new item I believe, while the other dresses are 2012 and are on sale. Good luck, I’m actually debating if I buy VW351086, it’s 725 and my budget was 500 total … And the size I need (6) is among the last ones left. I’m torn. πŸ™

The topic ‘white by vera wang Style VW351135’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors