(Closed) White by Vera Wang: VW351023 Any real-life photos? Please!?;)

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 6
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I would also love to see real brides in this dress! I fell in love with the dress from the beginning, the illusion piece is so pretty and I love the lace on it. I can’t seem to find pictures of real brides in it though!

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This is my dress!!! I’m not getting married until August but here is a pic of me trying it on in the store. I had my eye on this dress for months before I bought mine and also found it difficult to find pictures of non-size-zero models in this dress.

I’m also getting this sash, but in the champagne colour.  The big black one doesn’t really fit my theme.

Also, I found that the lace tshirt (what they call it) is generally too big, so in this picture I’m wearing a size 12 dress that has been clipped in the back, and a size 6 tshirt (I’m getting the dress in size 8).  Getting it taken it a bit though starts at only 20$.

HTH!!Laughing

Post # 8
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@mrs.r: I’ve been in love with this dress since Ivanka Trump got married and was so excited to see it show up at DB! It’s still out of my price rance, so I’m living vicariously through you now. You look lovely!

Post # 9
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Alterations did such a bad job on my first dress.  DB is replacing it with this one.  I do think that it is pretty and a classic dress.  I need to purchase a slip for this dress?  Please let me know the style number that you picked?  I think that it needs one.  Did you choose a really full slip or semi-full?  I have to make a rushed decision with less than 2 weeks before we leave for the wedding.  Thanks! 

The topic ‘White by Vera Wang: VW351023 Any real-life photos? Please!?;)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors