(Closed) White by Vera Wang – VW351039 – advice please?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I would seriously advise that you DO NOT buy from these Chinese factories! You won’t get what is pictured and you will never get your money back.

Post # 5
321 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’ve bought from one of these websites and it turned out fine.  You just have to make sure that if something goes wrong, you won’t miss the money. 

Post # 6
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

If you are going to order do it through the DB store. Do not buy a knock off.

Post # 7
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

wow! That dress is very gorgeous and ethereal! (also, you’re getting married on my b-day – awesome!). I would recommend calling David’s and asking about sizing, since they would be able to tell you more, including whether sizes run smalll or true to form. Good luck!

Post # 8
1 posts
Wannabee

@lameloise:

Hi lameloise! I joined this site just so I could write you back, since I tried on this dress two days ago! The first time I went to the store near me they only had the VW351039 in a size 14, which wasn’t really helpful. But this time I got to try it on in a 2 ( I’m a small 0, also 5’4″) and I think it’s really lovely. I know other people have said they don’t care that much for the VW White fabrics. Maybe it’s just because I haven’t tried on any $8000 dresses, but I thought the fabric was fine. I would say it runs pretty true to size, the two was a little big for me but could have been taken in if need be. When I tried on another similar Vera Wang in a 0 it fit great, just need some extra padding up top but that is no surprise. Let me know if you have any other questions about the dress in person, and good luck!

Post # 9
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@estersolace:  Hi! DO you know if this dress is still available?

Post # 10
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@lameloise:  Hi! Did you ever find the Vw 351039 dress? Where? I´m trying to track one down. HELP!!

The topic ‘White by Vera Wang – VW351039 – advice please?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors