(Closed) WHITE or IVORY?… Essense D1098

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
44 posts
Newbee

ivory! ivory makes a dress look even more elegant!

Post # 19
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Go ivory! It looks awesome on you, and it’s not super, super ivory. Personally, I don’t think the color difference between you and him will be very noticable because they are such different fabrics that you wouldn’t really even compare – I’m usually weird about things matching too, but I think it would be fine 🙂 I would be more nervous about ordering a white that I hadn’t actually seen. 

Post # 20
5268 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

Can you remove the sash from this dress and add your own? Reallly loving satin,fit na flare/mermaid dresses!! Just want my own sash:) OP you are stunning. I would do white IMO especially when it comes to those pants!! I am prior Navy so know the dress whites pretty well and they are WHITE! As is the Marine’s uniform!!  It will look stunning in white!!

Post # 21
5268 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2016

I think I found it in white:) It is from another bee

Post # 22
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I bought the same dress! I love it, and mine is white with the white sash. I think either would look great!

Post # 23
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

What a stunning dress, it looks great on you. I’d go for the white!

Post # 24
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I just posted some pics from my wedding I had this dress in Ivory and I loved the coloured sash. The Ivory is just a bit different. I also had an outside wedding.

The topic ‘WHITE or IVORY?… Essense D1098’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors