Wow…this list got to be crazy long, so I’ve put a few favorites as my “recomended reading” up front. But there are soooo many great bees out there. The beauty of the ‘Bee is that there’s someone for everyone to identify with!
– Love Bug – This should be required reading for all Weddingbee-ers.
– Mrs. Cherry Pie – Probably my all time fav. We have a lot in common and her wedding would pretty much be along the lines of what my wedding would be if money were not a concern.
– Mrs. Avocado – Girl just knows how to writing interesting posts. Plus I learned a LOT from her regarding her
– Mrs. Lemon – AMAZING creative DIY plus such a dreamy wedding.mormon religion which I found totally fascinating.
– Mrs. Cheese – My favorite posts are the ones that are about marriage and relationships and the meaning of it all, not those about “weddings.” Cheese was the MASTER for this. Her honesty made everything she wrote so engaging.
– Miss. Stripes – so stylish and hilarious.
– Mrs. Penguin (yes, from back when she was just a regular bee!) – She was the first post I ever read and she sucked me right in! Lots of fun DIY from the days before I’d heard of a Gocco.
– Miss Scissors – This lady is hilarious and of course I remember her from her board days which gives me a stronger connection. Plus she really writes posts that are interesting for an audience and here design stuff is so gorgeous.
– Hot Cocoa – She’s just so sassy and there’s something about her relationship with the Mr that draws me in. I just love their story.
– Green Tea – Soooo funny, a really different attitude, and UNBELIEVABLE DIY. I used her tutorial to make my own vanilla and it’s so awesome!
– Mary Jane – Yay for a proud courthouse wedding and a short dress!
– Tiramisu – oh my god, this woman is a picture of grounded and graceful! She’s what I think every brides aspires to be.
– P. Chips – just has a great writing style and writes interesting posts.
– Sea Breeze – I especially liked her recaps (and I usually don’t care for recaps). You just want to be buddies with this girl.
– Champagne – there’s something about Champagne that will make you envious. I think it’s the fact that she’s a doctor who looks like Malibu Barbie (and her Mr looks like a Ken doll too) and seems to be the sweetest lady around. You’ll just want to be her.
I could go on! I don’t read the blog as much now so most of my recommendations are a couple of years old. There are so many other bees that I love but this is just getting silly!