Post # 1
- Wedding: May 2011 - Bartram's Garden
Here are mine:
Avril Lavigne – I loathe everything she stands for. I hate how she thinks she’s punk when she’s really just pop. I hate that she didn’t know how to pronounce David Bowie’s name. I hate that she spits on people.
Tom Cruise – Even before he went all crazy, I didn’t like him. I always thought he was cocky and not very talented. But now he just makes my skin crawl. I have nothing against people practicing the religion of their choice, but I am not cool with him at all.
Lindsay Lohan – Train wreck celebs are often fun. Like Britney: I’m far from a fan, but I always find myself rooting for her. Not for La Lohan, though. She’s just so unlikable and unpleasant. And she STEALS things. It’s unreal.
Kate Gosselin – Even before their marriage broke up and they became tabloid fodder, I used to watch “Jon & Kate” and just think to myself “How can he STAND her? She’s such a BITCH.” I don’t condone what Jon did to her or to their family, but I am not surprised that it happened either.
Alex Rodriguez (A-Rod) – I can’t for the life of me figure out what all of these A-list women see in him. He doesn’t have a single redeeming quality.
Perez Hilton – Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with some snarkiness. I check Dlisted like a zillion times a day. In my opinion, though, Perez just isn’t funny. And he’s an egomaniac. Two qualities that make me no likey.
Post # 4
Megan Fox – Trying sooo hard to be sexy, she’s just trashy. Can’t stand her!
Kim Kardashian – why is she a celebrity??
Tom Cruise – So arrogant!
Post # 5
I agree with every one you posted plus: Kayne West and, of course, Heidi and Spencer. Those two top my list (even though I don’t like giving them the celebrity label).
Post # 6
I have a strong dislike for Perez Hilton, and yet I check his blog everyday (mostly out of boredom at work; i never read it on weekends when I’m at home). One time he commented on how some female celeb was too pale, and how she should go tanning to look thinner. WTH?
Others I strongly dislike:
– Anyone famous for partying or being rich (I don’t care about them)
– Anyone famous because they have tons of kids (don’t care ’bout them, either!)
– Jessica Simpson
I wish the media would just stop publishing photos and stories of worthless celebs that don’t have any talent (other than flashing their va jay jay at cameras).
Post # 8
I hate the way they contort their faces into a creepy smile.
…I forgot to mention their ridiculous garbs that they always wear…
Post # 9
Eww…here’s another contored face disaster:
Post # 10
Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Avril Lavigne, Dane Cook.
I won’t even see movies with Jessica Alba or Angeline Jolie in them because I can’t stand them.
Post # 11
Gwyneth F*cking Paltrow. God. HATE.
Also Jennifer Aniston. She looks like a horse. Why does everyone think she is so hot?
Post # 12
Yeah…. for me this can pretty much be done with blanket statements:
– Anyone who is famous for partying/sex tape/etc. rather than for actual talent
– Anyone who abuses their celebrity status to act like an idiot
– The ones who are so afraid of aging in the public eye that they go through hundreds of surgeries that just make them painful to look at – I have way more respect for those who are willing to age gracefully. Plus I’m sure it’s hard to act convincingly/sing/what have you when your face no longer has any expression.
– Most whose target audience is the teen/preteen market. They tend to be either sickeningly sweet or sexually objectified, (sometimes both!) and both ends of the spectrum annoy the crap out of me.
Post # 13
OMG I agree with every single one of you! (Except I kind of like Jennifer Aniston.) I would add Christian Bale to the list.
Post # 14
lol this thread is hilarious. Let’s see:
Beyonce – just too arrogant for me
That’s about it
Post # 15
hillary duff and angelina jolie (home wrecker!) lol
Post # 16
I love how you guys found the worst pictures of everyone!!!