Post # 19
Venue: St Pete Beach
Caterer: DeSesto Itallian
DJ: Professional DJ 727-460-0702 DJ John Hyde
Cake: Family Member
Post # 22
Just an update
Daughter’s engagement session with Jason Angelini was MAGNIFICIENT
Love working with Michelle Norman at The Lange Farm….
days are clicking down!
She used an ETSY artist and had great results for her Save The Date… everyone loves them! Incorporated an engagement photo…. they live in California, but the transaction was just awesome. Frenchie and Flea were their names.
Post # 24
Hey all! I’m new to “the bee” because I am trying to be a better bride (as far as all of the posting, etc.) 🙂
My fiance and I are getting married on 03/27/2010 in St. Petersburg
- Venue: Mirror Lake Lyceum (dt St. Petersburg)
- Caterer: Delectables
- Coordinator: My Aunt
- Photographer: Karlin Connell Photography (http://www.karlinconnell.com) – She lives in Melbourne with her husband now but she is PHENOMENAL and oh so sweet. Our engagement pics came out great! I will post them when I have a chance.
- DJ: No, DJ, Band: Ocean Road Band – they’re fantastic and fun. We will also have piano and violin music by Lee Stele and Anna Lovin
- Florist: Dana Dineen
- Cake: Publix
- Officiant: Rev. Dave Harding, St. Petersburg Presbyterian Church
- Dress: http://www.allurebridals.com/index.php?id=3&product_id=17
- Shoes: El Vira by Capparos
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: They each picked their own from WH/BM (White House Black Market)
- Hair Stylist: Maura at J. Con
- Make-up Artist: Leisa Hopkins (she’s out of Orlando but is AMAZING and willing to travel)
- Invitations: Graphic Design: Jet Set Designs (www.jetsetdesigns.net) — I would highly recommend!! She even created a great graphic that we’ve been using throughout our print work and on personalized favors, etc. Printing: Rinaldi Printing
- Rings: Mavilo Jewlers
- Other: My fiance’s family is all from Wisconsin, so we were sure to do a hotel block on the beach as well. Tara at the Sirata is GREAT. I would not recommend looking at the Tradewinds. Their rep was very hard to get ahold of, told me that she was sending the paperwork over, then called 2 weeks later to tell us that there was a 4 night minimum and no discount for blocking. I’m not upset about their restrictions, I understand that we were booking at a peak time, just that it took a month to go through finding out information that probably should have been presented to us upfront. Then, when I said I knew of several families who would still be interested and to send the paperwork over… well, that was back in August, this is February, still no paperwork (we obviously gave up on them and went with the Sirata, but still, just seemed bad for business.
Post # 25
@Nikki – LOVE seeing you on here! 🙂
Post # 26
Awwwwww, CALLIE!!!!! 🙂
Shouldn’t you be working? Ok, ok… and I should be studying 😉
Post # 27
@Nikki: HAHAHAHA. You caught me. Or maybe I caught you. I did have that thought. Oh well, it’s Friday afternoon! Good luck on the studying by the way!
Post # 29
@legalbee: I am checking out the Tampa Bay Watch on Oct. 16th for our wedding in May 2012 – it looks amazing! i can’t wait to see your pics on Laura’s blog for inspiration!
If you haven’t already found someone – I found a great DJ – he is about $75/hour – SO nice and I’m looking to working with him – his name is Jeffrey:
Can you tell me more about Amici’s – I’d love to know if you ended up liking their catering services?
@rainbow: – how did you like Lisa from Exquisite Events? I have a phone interview with her tomorrow to plan our ceremony on the beach.
Here is my info so far:
Venue – Tampa Bay Watch – confirming in Oct
Caterer – Talking to Catering by Robert – anyone have any opinions on her?
Coordinator – no one yet
Photographer – Stephen @ About the Day http://abouttheday.com/
DJ – Jeffrey http://www.sgmobiledj.com/
Florist – Costco and DIY
Cake – A Special Touch Cakes by Carolyn – tasting in October http://www.cakesbycarolynn.com/index.html
Officiant -No idea – any suggestions anyone?
Dress – nothing yet
Shoes -nothing yet
Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress – love one by Alfred Angelo – not sure of colors yet though
Hair Stylist – looking for suggestions!
Make-up Artist – looking for suggestions!
Invitations – Costco
Rings – hometown jeweler
Other- transportation – looking for suggestions!
Post # 30
I figure it’s about time I update my vendors!
- Venue: Clearwater Sailing Center
- Caterer: Talking to a BBQ company
- Coordinator: Special Moments
- Photographer: CSE Photography
- DJ: Eric with Grant Hemond & Associaties
- Florist: None, collecting brooches for a brooch bouquet
- Cake: Probably Publix, but I’m making a dessert table
- Officiant: Friend
- Dress: Dillard’s was very kind to me.
- Shoes: Nine West
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Lulus.com
- Hair Stylist: Still looking
- Make-up Artist: Still looking
- Invitations: DIY
- Transportation: Jolley Trolley
Post # 31
@angelesta: I am meeting with Lisa on Wednesday! I will let you know how it goes.
And now that I actually have most of my vendors taken care of I will update!
- Venue: Carlouel Yacht Club
- Caterer: provided by club
- Coordinator: in progress
- Photographer: Dawn Haas
- DJ: Grant Hemond – Rob Vollmar
- Florist: Myself and helpers
- Cake: looking
- Officiant: Future Brother-In-Law he is a pastor in GA
- Dress: CC’s
- Shoes: don’t have them yet
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: going to CC’s on Saturday to look
- Hair Stylist: Joe Peace my hairdresser he just might not know it yet!
- Make-up Artist: Myself
- Invitations: most likely Aerialist Press great letterpress prices!
- Rings: August Stephenson – highly recommend them they are great and very reasonably priced. FI also checked out Continental and they couldn’t come near the August Stephenson’s prices
- Video: I am going to email the Art Institute and try to get a film student.