Post # 50
Our vendors to date are:
Please post which vendors you’re using for the following:
- Venue: Unsure
- Caterer Beef Eaters Banquet Hall
- Coordinator: Lasting Impressions Ceremonies on Facebook
- Photographer: Shutter Buddies Photography of Tampa Bay
- DJ: West Coast DJ~ Stephen
- Florist: Lasting Impressions again…they are great offer so much
- Cake: Lasting Impressions
- Officiant: Waiting on Hubby to be to let me know
- Dress Olga Cascini
- Shoes: Vera Wang
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Vera Wang
- Hair Stylist: Robert Vaouge
- Make-up Artist: Robert Vaougue
- Invitations: Made myself
- Rings: International Diamond Tacori
- Other: If yo are looking for a great package deal with alot of EVERYTHING I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND LASTING IMPRESSIONS CEREMONIES ON FACEBOOK IN TAMPA BAY FLORIDA. THIS LADIES KNOWS HER CRAP…..AWESOME I WAS TOLD ABOUT HER BY A FRIEND. CHECK HER OUT.
Post # 51
OKAY WHO ARE MY VENDORS….SO FAR I HAVE:
Please post which vendors you’re using for the following:
- Venue- STILL LOOKING…..UGH
- Caterer- BEEF EATERS ST PETERSBURG NEW BANQUET HALL
- Coordinator- LASTING IMPRESSIONS CEREMONIES
- Photographer-SHUTTER BUDDIES PHOTOGRAPHY OF TAMPA BAY
- DJ- WEST COAST DJ’S – STEPHEN
- Florist- LASTING IMPRESSIONS CEREMONIES
- Cake- LASTING IMPRESSIONS CEREMONIES
- Officiant-LASTING IMPRESSIONS CEREONIES
- Dress: OLFA CASSINI
- Shoes- VERA WANG
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress- UNSURE
- Hair Stylist- UNSURE
- Make-up Artist-UNSURE
- Invitations-MADE MYSELF
- Rings- INTERNATIONAL DIAMOND TACORI
- Other- ALL I CAN SAY IF IT WERE FOR LASTING IMPRESSIONS CEREOMONIES IN CLEARWATER. LOOK UP HER GREAT STUFF ON FACEBOOK SHE IS AWESOME…..AND I AM PARTIAL SHE IS MY SISTER. SHE ROCKS SHE HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 19 YEARS. CHECK OUT HER ON FACE BOOK AT LASTING IMPRESSIONS CEREMONIES. THANKS KATIE
Post # 52
- Venue: Cambier Park and Inn on Fith in Naples, FL
- Caterer: Naples Inn on Fith
- Coordinator: Friend
- Photographer: Mila Bridgers
- DJ: Happy Time Ent
- Officiant: Friend
- Dress: David’s Brida;
- Shoes: Rack Room, ModCloth, and PlasticLand
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Modcloth
- Hair Stylist: Penny King- Allen
- Make-up Artist: Laura Lorusso
- Invitations: Self
- PhotoBooth: BashBooths
We choose to do most ourselves. Saved a ton of money.
Post # 54
•Venue – The Lions Club, St.Pete/Treasure Island for ceremoney and reception
•Caterer – Orange Blossoms (www.organeblossomecatering.com)
•Coordinator – Alexis Metcalf, 2Birds Events, http://www.2BirdsEvents.com (worth EVERY penny!)
•Photographer – ??
•DJ – Jeff, SG Mobile DJ Service LLC, http://www.SGMobileDJ.com
•Florist – lexis Metcalf, 2Birds Events, http://www.2BirdsEvents.com
•Cakes – Cakes by Carolyn
•Officiant – Deborah Walker,she is WONDERFUL http://www.floridaweddingceremony.com/
•Dress – Impressions Bridal, 6802
•Shoes – Red sole aka Christian Louboutin
•BM Dress – Their pick, black cocktail dresses
•Hair Stylist & Make-up Artist –
Tiffany Williams, Michele Renee The Studio
•Invitations- Samantha, http://www.etsy.com/people/samanthajadesinvites
•Rings- custom made, he won’t give me any more details than that!
IN NEED OF:
Clean up staff
Post # 55
- Venue- St. Pete Beach Community Center ( http://www.spbrec.com/facility-rentals/community-center/ )
- Caterer- Pipo’s ( http://www.pipos1979.com/ )
- Coordinator- My mom! She’s excellent with these sort of things!
- Photographer- Samantha Tavarez of J. Monet Studios Photography ( http://www.jmonetstudios.com/ )
- DJ- Still up in the air, unfortunately. If my cousin’s schedule permits, he will be DJing and supplying all of the sound equipment. If not, we have other friends who have offered (wonderful perk of being friends with musicians!)
- Florist- I’m hoping to buy flowers from a local vendor the same day as the wedding at the St. Petersburg Saturday Market downtown.
- Cake- We are trying to decide if we should make it ourselves or have Publix do it.
- Officiant- Close friend.
- Dress- Torrid
- Shoes- http://www.urbanog.com/Melissa-6-Sequin-Skull-Round-Toe-Loafer-Flat_108_26554.html <— In blue!
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress- Mix & match. They pick out something that they like and makes them feel beautiful in their favorite shade of blue.
- Hair Stylist- Family
- Make-up Artist- Sephora, I think.
- Invitations- We ordered some cheap ones online in our wedding colors: blue, yellow, and grey. We opted for ones that we can print ourselves 🙂
- Rings- Fiance is a marine mechanic and has opted for a titanium ring that won’t get all roughed up at work. I selected a ring with a celtic shield motif to honor my Scottish heritage.
Other- We’re pretty much doing almost everything ourselves. We’re inviting about 70-80 people, but since we live about 500 miles away from our families, we expect mostly our immediate family, local friends, and co-workers to show up. We’re on a budget and trying to save money any way that we can!
Post # 56
We are getting married on a Thursday evening January 3, 2013
- Venue-wedding on Clearwater beach then reception on Starlite Majesty dinner cruise
- Coordinator -self
- DJ -included
- Florist -bouquet made by co bride ( double wedding)
- Cake – Chantilly Cakes
- Officiant – dear friend
- Dress -tea length lace from Joey’s Boutique in Tarpon Springs
- Shoes – thrift store and strassed by me -both pairs
- Hair Stylist – American Institute of Beauty
- Make-up Artist – American Institute of Beauty
- Invitations – Vista Print
- Rings – mine were purchased in Aruba, FI’s ordered online
- Other -and I made barefoot sandles for ceremony
Post # 57
wwwooooohhhooo less then one month out!!! Hope you have a wonderful event and can’t wait to see the pictures!
Post # 58
Now that the day has come and gone… here’s our vendors list/recap
- Venue: The Sunken Gardens, St. Petersburg (was beautiful, but slightly overpriced)
- Caterer: Amici’s Catered Cuisine (Delicious food, excellent service!)
- Photographer: Jessica Charles Photography, St. Petersburg (LOVE HER!)
- DJ: DJ Mike Mello via Frank Lebano DJ Service (very professional, affordable)
- Florist: Kathy at Lasting Impressions Ceremonies this woman is a scam artist! DO NOT use her! she delivered us dying flowers in tiny bouquets, with flowers that weren’t in contract, and the table arrangements were single stems!!! I had to send my ladies down the street to get other flowers for us to use in bouquets.
- Cake: A Piece of Cake, Tampa (delish!)
- Officiant:Reverend Thomas A. Mowrey
- Dress: Casablanca B028, bought from CC’s boutique, St. Petersburg
- Shoes: RSVP Sarai in cobalt from Zappos.com
- Bridesmaid or Best Man Dress: Jessica McLintock, Tampa
- Hair Stylist: Gaby Gomez, Whole Aveda Salon, Oldsmar
- Make-up Artist: Lindsay Does Makeup, Tampa (perfect, and it lasted ALL day)
- Invitations: Designed myself, printed at Gutcher’s Print Shop, Tampa
- Rings: Gold & Diamond Source, Clearwater
Here I am with my two older sisters! 😀
Post # 55
Is it okay to bump this post? I just start planning my wedding and would like to see who you ladies Tampa Bay brides used/will use. Thanks In Advance.