(Closed) Who believes the world will end December 21, 2012?

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Will the world end December 21, 2012?

Yes

No

I'm not sure...

This is so silly for people to think!!

• Post # 77
    2359 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    @sweetchiquita12:  I love veradero, we always go to the iberostar playa alameda and its perfect for us.  It’s less of a party resort and we love the service, staff, and beach.  

I just love Cuba!

Post # 78
    9 posts
    Newbee

I don’t believe it either. Firstly, we’ll never know the exact time anything will happen we just have to keep on living and strive to be the best individuals we can until our last breath. Secondly, call it selfishness but my life is just beginning. I’ve finally found my happy and I plan on sharing that with the man I love. We’ve so much to accomplish and share in this life together and I believe God is going to give us time to do that.

Post # 79
    1348 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2019

If the world’s going to end I really really really don’t think we’re going to get a memo about it. It’s just going to happen.

Post # 80
    2273 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
    @sweetchiquita12:  nope I even went to sleep and nothing but blue skies outside my window 🙂 I think we are safe 🙂 

Post # 81
    261 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I have 2 final exams on the 21st, so if the world is going to end it better do it before I have to suffer through those 🙂

Post # 82
    2481 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I’m married already so its all good! However I am secretly hoping for an awesome zombie invasion or something!

The topic ‘Who believes the world will end December 21, 2012?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors