(Closed) Who can explain paper to me?

posted 11 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I haven’t worked with the Anchor Paper Company, but I got my invitation supplies at Paper Source, who categorizes their paper the same way.  What they call text paper is normal weight/thickness paper, like you would use in a printer (it usually has a slightly nicer feel to it, though).  Cover paper is thicker, more like card stock.

I don’t know for sure if that’s who your company categorizes it, but I think it is a pretty standard terminology.  I used cover-weight paper for my invites and response cards, and the used text weight paper for my envelope liners.

Hope that helps!

Post # 5
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Mrs.Terrapin already answered your questions, I just wanted to say I ordered my paper from Anchor paper and I can’t say enough good things about them. They’re fabulous!

The topic ‘Who can explain paper to me?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors