(Closed) Who do I call to report loud music?

posted 7 years ago in Legal
Post # 4
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Call the police dept.  Their number should be in the front of the phone book.  In my area, if a cop is called to a loud house after 10pm the people in the house gets fined, and the fine goes up with each offense.

Post # 5
1636 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

If it gets to be a problem again, see if you can find the non-emergency contact number for your local agency.  911 wouldn’t be appropriate, but just call the nearest police or Sheriff’s station.  They should have contact numbers on their website.  🙂

Post # 6
1239 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Just call the local sheriff. 

Post # 7
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Dont call 911- thats an emergency number. Call the police dept like Jojo bananas said. Since loud music is a low priority, if you live in a metripolitan area or if the cops are busy in your area, its likely that by the cops get there the music will be off. Call your landlord again. Sorry you have to deal with this nonsense

The topic ‘Who do I call to report loud music?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors